Grrrrr.....

Old 01-23-2011, 09:43 AM

if you or your friend would allow company to come into your home with 2 legged kids ( real human kids, not dogs!! ) and the company let their kids run, jump and get into your closets and drawers.....would you not say something?????? tell the person to do one of these things....keep her dogs on a 4 foot leash attached to hand while she is visiting, keep her dogs inside her car or keep them in a crate inside your home. NO ONE ( human or K-9 ) should be allowed to ruin your home.

IMO.....jodi
Old 01-23-2011, 09:47 AM

I'm glad you got this person out of your house, but if your friend isn't willing to do the same she can try baby gates to confine the mess. Or she can just keep cleaning it up.

But if it were me, Daphne would have to go.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:48 AM

BTW, no dogs left in cars, please. People like me will call the police. :)
Old 01-23-2011, 09:57 AM
Power Poster

Don't let her in again. not with the dogs. perhaps if you want her in, the dogs should go into the backyard only!
Old 01-23-2011, 10:13 AM

I think I would seriously consider if I wanted a friend that refuses to believe that her babies made messes in my house. As Born2sew stated, it's hard to believe that they make messes in other peoples homes but not hers. I think she needs to decide how much she "needs" a friend like this, in my opinion.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:19 AM

It sounds to me like her friendship is conditional and the conditions are to her benefit. Unless a friendship does not benefit both equaly, it may not be worth having. Suggest to your friend that they meet for lunch or shopping rather that the home and see if she can leave the dogs behind. If she doesn't want to because of her dogs, she can then reply that that is why she wanted to meet somewhere other than her home. That the dogs are imposing.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:19 AM

Well, I wouldn't want her dogs in my backyard either!!! Bad enough to have to pick up after your own dogs, but not others. This woman is a user, not a friend. A true friend would not allow that. Have you been in her home??? I can only imagine what it must be like. Some "friendships" are just not worth keeping.

BTW -- My 1st DH and I denied visits from his cousin and his family because of their son. He was nasty, uncontrolled, and was mean to our cat. After they left, I found the kid had unscrewed ALL the kitchen drawer handles and all the closet handles (the old bi-folds). That was bad enough but he HID them!!!!! Nope, some people just don't need to be in my home!

dee
Old 01-23-2011, 10:20 AM

HAHAHAHA, man of my heart. I have neighbors who are crude, but I got cruder once, I shoveled a pile and delivered to their door step! bless his heart!

Originally Posted by Japonica
Oh, and I forgot, my anti social grumpy DH once picked up the poop, put it in a bag and delivered it back to the lady. When she opened the door he opened the bag and dumped it in her entryway. Thus, ending a friendship!!!!! LOL

One of the many stories in the "naked Grumpy City"
:twisted:
Old 01-23-2011, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by np3
Wow, doesn't want to lose her friendship. I don't think a true friend would do that. Just my opinion......
That's what I think..... :roll:
Old 01-23-2011, 10:25 AM

i love animals too but do not have them in my home and would not let any one bring animals in my home. I know that will not be a popular statement but it is how i feel