Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Has anyone signed up for Bluprint? >

Has anyone signed up for Bluprint?

Has anyone signed up for Bluprint?

Old 10-02-2018, 01:41 PM

Like SusieQOH, I have a few classes I bought, but the free kit, the $25 to spend and the free shipping on purchases convinced me to buy the year subscription. While interesting I too don’t know if I’ll renew, unless of course they offer another great deal. I can’t resist a great deal. I received my quilt kit and certainly looks really nice, I’ve spent my $25 and have enjoyed free shipping, so all in all I think did pretty good.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:48 AM

The Craftsy pattern page(s) is my homepage. I used get the banner for Blueprint about every other time I opened my browser. Sometimes it would open up if I clicked to close to the banner, very annoying. That is until I used Adblocker Plus to block the banner from showing up.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:11 PM

I just went to Craftsy.com. it automatically went to my page, all of my classes were there. I know that under You Tube it has changed to Blueprint but Craftsy is there.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by janjanq View Post
I too have a one year Craftsy Membership that I purchased only a few months ago. When it switched to Blueprint I was frustrated trying to navigate it. I finally found a class i watched but then I had a hard time figuring out how to exit it. Admittedly I haven't spent much time on Blueprint and suppose it will get easier, but so far I prefer the Craftsy format.
Same here. Dissapointed.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mrsg730 View Post
Like SusieQOH, I have a few classes I bought, but the free kit, the $25 to spend and the free shipping on purchases convinced me to buy the year subscription. While interesting I too don’t know if I’ll renew, unless of course they offer another great deal. I can’t resist a great deal. I received my quilt kit and certainly looks really nice, I’ve spent my $25 and have enjoyed free shipping, so all in all I think did pretty good.
The free shipping was only once?
Old 10-03-2018, 08:04 PM

Bluprint took a little getting used to. I'm sad that the free monthly patterns disappeared when it changed from Craftsy unlimited. Never did get an acceptable reply on that one... "we're working on it".... I like the variety though. I have a commission to do a script table runner so I just watched a class on letter design. Really interesting.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:19 AM

FYI-all craftsy/bluprint classes are free until Friday the 12th.