Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: How did you spend your Sunday.

Had one of those days when I just couldn't get going. I felt exausted untill around supper time when I started to feel better. I hate those kind of days! I kept thinking about what I could be doing and it seemed to make me tired to just think about it!
    I was on here a while, then I watched a couple of documentaries on Netflix. All in all a lazy day! :thumbdown:

Quote Originally Posted by eightylady
    Hey, is there no one on this board who did not go to church...did not feel the need to say they did...enjoyed their day and still communed with their God in many ways that nourished their soul?
    I step out the door of my house and I am at church. My sanctuary is what Wakan Tanka has provided us to live in, the beautiful forest of the Pacific Northwest.

Blog Entries
    I spent the day seam ripping some hand quilting - a lot of it, watched the Vikings win (Go Vikes) and making a crock pot dinner out of the Quilting Board recipes). The one with the Italian Sausages. Man, that was good! Good day! Edie

Blog Entries
    went to church, but before that , I did cut some squares for my next doll quilt, then came home, ate lunch, took a nap, thenbaked a cake for small groups, then went to small groups, came home watched glades then went to bed.

Blog Entries
    FOOTBALL!!!! Go Pat's!! Oh, and a little sewing before the game. And I made buffalo chicken dip for the game.

sleeping...went to a concert saturday night - toby keith and trace adkins. made it to church but when i got home went right to sleep. what a great weekend tho...

Went to a quilt in with four other women. Laughed, ate, quilted, talked, ate, quilted, ate.

Was wonderful

Our weather is so nice here that I spent Sunday afternoon sitting on my front pourch doing my cross word puzzles. It was so peaseful.
    When I was a little girl my mother always told us that she never sewed on Sundays as if you did you would have to take all the stitches out of your nose.I never knew what this meant and to this day still don't.If I sew a little on a Sunday I always feel gilty about it. Handquilter

Blog Entries
    In the morning I cleaned the house, company coming to have dinner and spend the night. Started to bake an apple/pear strudel pie, oven quit working, (husband was off getting another load of wood for winter). Company still coming. What to do????? Got out the electric roaster and finished the pie. Put the roast in. House smelled great by the time company got here. Husband looked for part for the oven on internet, lowest cost????? $181. Will be using the roaster for an oven for awhile....oh, and crock pot dinners too!!!!! Still had a great time with our friends. They left on Monday early afternoon, well fed and happy.

Breakfast at Bob Evans (a weekly ritual), church, football game 1, nap, football game 2, light dinner, football game 3. On the board or e-mail most of football games, then played spider solitaire for the rest of the game, bed.

At work, work every weekend. off all week tho!

Went to church in the morning, had lunch and planted some mums, and then went to our small group bible study in the evening at a member's home. We had a pot luck dinner there.

Blog Entries
    went to church, then went on a tour of some very expensive kitchens in our area. It was a fund raising project for our Gateway Woman's resource center. Then I came home to a dirty kitchen and found that the cleaning fairy didn't work on Sundays.bummer

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I went to church, and came home and sewed. God bless.

Banned
    not been to church since 1973, went to car boot-garage type sale then shopped,came home and read newspapers ,quilted and cooked sunday dinner, then watched tv.

Went to church to worship our wonderful lord and to sunday school. Came home expecting and wanting to jump right away
    into sewing. But just had to jump on the board first.

Blog Entries
    I went to church, enjoyed the fellowship with the lord, came home fixed me a bit of lunch washed the dishes, left them in the sink, turned on tv, NOTHING WORTH WATCHING, turned off tv, came to computer, and got online ,came here to see whats goiing on. then in a bit going to do some quilting, and later maybe get onto netflix & watch a movie, gotta watch csi miami tonight don't want to miss that one!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3