Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
How many members have fibromyalgia? >

How many members have fibromyalgia?

How many members have fibromyalgia?

Old 03-30-2010, 07:41 PM

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
Me either.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by yourstrulyquilts
Me either.
Ditto

:cry:
Old 04-01-2010, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Me either.
Ditto

ditto x 2
Old 04-01-2010, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by TanyaMas
Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Me either.
Ditto

ditto x 2
call me mean hearted, but *some* of those nasty folks -- i would wish it upon them for ONE DAY -- just so they would get an idea of what i'm going through... maybe they would stop to think before cursing me out over some little thing.

I wouldn't wish it upon ANYONE for a lifetime.

=/
Old 04-01-2010, 03:29 PM

You know, I think you might be right....I would wish this for a couple of days on the people that disallowed my disability for Fibro....
Old 04-03-2010, 04:34 AM

Location: other side of the black stump, Perth Western Australia

what is sjogrens? the last few checkups i have had for my eyes the optometrist has commented that my eyes are dry?? They also seemed very dry for quite a while but it seems to have eased a bit..
are there other symptoms? I seem to have a lot of aches and pains as well and my feet seem to be the worst..i cant do a lot and today i spent about 3 hours in the kitchen creating and now I am very achy and probably will end up taking panadeine forte to be able to sleep. My hands are achy along with my back and feet. anyone else have similar symptoms? I have mentioned my achy hot feet to the doctor which are quite painful but the doctor just checked that my blood flow was good to my feet which it was and that was it and now I feel like a hypochondriac if I bring it up again. I am only 48 so still have a lot of living to do and am not ready to let pain rule my life...
Old 04-03-2010, 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by blahel
what is sjogrens? the last few checkups i have had for my eyes the optometrist has commented that my eyes are dry?? They also seemed very dry for quite a while but it seems to have eased a bit..
are there other symptoms? I seem to have a lot of aches and pains as well and my feet seem to be the worst..i cant do a lot and today i spent about 3 hours in the kitchen creating and now I am very achy and probably will end up taking panadeine forte to be able to sleep. My hands are achy along with my back and feet. anyone else have similar symptoms? I have mentioned my achy hot feet to the doctor which are quite painful but the doctor just checked that my blood flow was good to my feet which it was and that was it and now I feel like a hypochondriac if I bring it up again. I am only 48 so still have a lot of living to do and am not ready to let pain rule my life...
Blahel: I just Googled "Sjogrens" and there's LOTS of stuff on this that pretty much describes the symptoms, etc. Check it out.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:44 AM

Your symptoms sound very similar to mine. If I have it, I think it's secondary to Lupus and Fibro although the doctors haven't definitely said I have those yet. They mention them but then say I need more tests. Right now I owe $3000 for all the testing I've had done in the past year so it'll have to wait a while. But here's a link I found for Sjogrens although you can google many more.
http://www.sjogrens.org/home/about-s...rome/symptoms.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by shirleyt
hI dITTER43
I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA for 11 years one of the best thing i do is go to ymca . I don't swim just do exercise. The cold is hard on me too.
shirleyt

i find the water is to cold at the YMCA..i will ask them what temp they keep it at. the national arthrits foundations has a temp guideline..
i soak every night in my tub with a over the side thing that moves the water..it helps alot with my FMS..
Old 04-03-2010, 05:34 PM

Location: other side of the black stump, Perth Western Australia

Originally Posted by fabric-holic
Your symptoms sound very similar to mine. If I have it, I think it's secondary to Lupus and Fibro although the doctors haven't definitely said I have those yet. They mention them but then say I need more tests. Right now I owe $3000 for all the testing I've had done in the past year so it'll have to wait a while. But here's a link I found for Sjogrens although you can google many more.
http://www.sjogrens.org/home/about-s...rome/symptoms.
I looked at the sjogrens site and I only have the dry eyes (not a dry mouth) loss of smell and achy joints/muscles. As i said my worst pain is my feet and my aching body and I cant do much physically before I start to hurt.