How To Sell Your Sister

Old 04-30-2021, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by levi View Post
it didn't work!
LOLOL. Too funny!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2021, 08:56 AM

Hello Alu,
Nice to see you once again. I hope college is going well.

Very funny paper, I have 4 sisters, 2 have gone on their journey home. One sister lives in Michigan we talk weekly for hours on the phone, thank goodness for unlimited long distance. The 3 I spoke of I was not raised with them so our relationship was a lot different than the one with my youngest sister.
I guess you could say we had the best sister friendship growing up. We never fought, we shared the same room until I was 17. She was there when I was in labor and gave birth to her namesake (all 17 hours of labor then a c-section). When were became adults we were pure terrorists on society...lol
Our parents raised all of us to take care of one another and back their play when needed. so there were a few times I had to scare the hibby jibbies out of someone.....lol

All in all I do love my sisters...although I wish Mom had left the oldest one in the cabbage patch where she found her......LOL
Old 04-30-2021, 12:02 PM

Very clever story. Put a laugh in my day, that's for sure. I had an older and a younger sister. With the age differences between us, we were more friends than enemies, but my sister being closer to my age annoyed the heck out of me when I turned 13 or 14 and she was about 7. After I went off to college, she couldn't treat me any sweeter than she did. We are best of friends to this day. My older sister died 10/12 years ago. Thanks again for the laugh.
Old 04-30-2021, 06:59 PM

Ha! Such a funny thread! Great paper! Sounds like there are a lot of us out here who can identify! I couldn’t wait to have a baby sister..I was 8 when she was born. What a bitter disappointment when she got spoiled rotten shortly thereafter! Mom was 42 when she was born, so I guess that happens. She was always a pampered princess..still is..but somewhere along the way I decided to let her live and we have developed a grownup relationship. Thanks for the chuckles!
Old 05-04-2021, 06:14 AM

My folks didn't get it right. They asked me if I wanted a sister or brother. I told them I wanted a brother like my friends have. They brought home a baby. All my friends had older brothers. The topper was when they had the 3rd boy. I went to the hosp., and told her she could have had a girl this time. A nurse walked by, and told me that wasn't the way to talk to your sister. I told her that the baby in the nursery is my brother. I was 20 when he was born, and had 2 little ones of my own. I miss them, I live in FL., oldest bro. lives in IA., next one lives in UT., and the baby lives in CO..
Old 05-04-2021, 07:23 PM

I always wanted a sister so I cannot relate. I was in the middle of 4 boys.