I have a dilemma.........

Old 02-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Power Poster

Oh How neat Europe also :mrgreen: Special occasion, or just because ? You will have fun no matter where you land
Old 02-22-2010, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Oh How neat Europe also :mrgreen: Special occasion, or just because ? You will have fun no matter where you land
Well??? You see there are some really nice ladies there that need visiting and they have quilts that need snatching! lol
Old 02-22-2010, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by sharon b
Well??? You see there are some really nice ladies there that need visiting and they have quilts that need snatching! lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-22-2010, 07:21 AM

you should get a job with an airline,by the way I would go to Viet Nam,my dad did 2 tours there,back in the 60's he was in saigon before the fall and told us that the monks were taking everything out of the monestaries(sic) and putting them in the streets befeore the viet cong overtook the city and destroyed them,he brought home some old lanterns don't know where they are now
Old 02-22-2010, 07:26 AM

I was actually hired on with United when we lived in Hawaii. I politely declined the job because I wasn't going to let them dictate what days I worked, what days I had off and what hours I would be working. Seems that when you first start working for them, you work what ever hours they want you to work. Plus, at the time....4 years ago, they were only paying $7/hour and that was even working the midnight shift.
Wasn't going to happen. I don't mind "working" with a company for days off, but no way am I going to work EVERY weekend, which is what they wanted me to do, PLUS, they wanted me working midnight shift for 3 days, then 2d shift for 4 days, then 2 days off. Nope!
But yes....working for an airline would be great! Maybe I can talk one of the girls to work for them. Oldest used to work for United Mileage Plus. Yes, I few ALOT. Loved the bennys she provided for me. Flew from Hawaii to the mainland for $100 flying First Class. You only have to pay the taxes when you fly that way. :) :) :)