Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
January 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a prize. >

January 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a prize.

January 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a prize.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:58 PM

Cindy, love your Mystery Quilt!!! So beautiful!!!.
I have been busy with my new grand baby and all kids of stuff. My grand daughter turned one last Sunday. I only had a tiny bit of cake. I really need to get out and walk. Have not been eating as well as I should this last week. I did good just now with some leftover Stir Fry Veggies with some shrimp. Really hit the spot.
Glad you got the FQ"s. They should have been sent earlier.
I have packed and unpacked my suitcase 5 times since December 1. I would love to spend a week at home not going anywhere!!!!!

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 03:10 PM

I'm here, just been super busy. Back to work, a couple dinner parties catching up with friends I didn't see at Christmas, Mom had eye surgery on her good eye (hoping that will come out good for her). I'm dropping my FQ's in the mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, just to many things going on at my house. Hope that's not to late.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:23 PM

Glad to hear you are doing well Country!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 07:06 PM

I was at my 3 day retreat. It was a good time....a lot of sewing and a lot of food. Not much sleeping. You wouldn't believe the snack table. I asked my friend if there would be a snack table and she said no. I took along blueberries, oranges and almonds. I lasted about 5 hours before taking something from the table. My snacks came home with me. Guess I should get my car unloaded before everything freezes. I dread weighing myself in the morning.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by CountryHouseQuilter View Post
I'm here, just been super busy. Back to work, a couple dinner parties catching up with friends I didn't see at Christmas, Mom had eye surgery on her good eye (hoping that will come out good for her). I'm dropping my FQ's in the mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, just to many things going on at my house. Hope that's not to late.
Not too late to send, will let you know when they arrive. Hope all comes out well for your mom.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:50 PM

I feel like I am losing. My clothes are getting looser. I have also been exercising. I don't plan on weighing in until the end of the month so I'm not sure what my weight loss is yet. I also rode the mystery quilt train with several on here. I finally finished mine. It still need to be layered and quilted. I also made a smal doll quilt out of the triangles that we cut off. I couldn't bear to throw them away.
Pat
Attached Thumbnails dsc00998.jpg   dsc00999.jpg  
Old 01-17-2013, 05:59 PM

Went to WW today - down 4 5/8 lbs. WooHoo! Can't do exercises, so that is pretty good. Am down with sciatica and can hardly walk...chickened out from my spinal injection and now wondering if I should have gone ahead with it. Not doing any quilting. Tomorrow I go to my Bee so I will cut a bunch, getting ready for my retreat at the end of the month. That way all I have to do at the retreat is sit and sew.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:33 PM

Came home after a very long day......to a large batch of squishies. I am too tired right now to open and post who they are from. I will do that tomorrow evening when I get home. I do see one from Canada...

I am having to wrap my mind around what I found out from the doctor today......back on insulin for the diabetes......sugars way out of control......and have to go see a heart doctor.

Good night everyone.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
Came home after a very long day......to a large batch of squishies. I am too tired right now to open and post who they are from. I will do that tomorrow evening when I get home. I do see one from Canada...

I am having to wrap my mind around what I found out from the doctor today......back on insulin for the diabetes......sugars way out of control......and have to go see a heart doctor.

Good night everyone.
Cindy --Hang in there..prayers go out for good visit with heart doctor!
Old 01-18-2013, 05:52 AM

Cindy I hope it all works out at the doctor. Prayers going out to you.
Pat