JOKE: Idiot Sightings

Old 09-22-2011, 08:25 AM

During my teaching career, children often asked questions just to get my attention. As a result, I sometimes responded, "Just use your common sense." One day a little girl raised her hand and asked, "What is common sense?"
Old 09-22-2011, 08:26 AM

During my teaching career, children often asked questions just to get my attention. As a result, I sometimes responded, "Just use your common sense." One day a little girl raised her hand and asked, "What is common sense?"
Old 09-22-2011, 08:55 AM

My husband went through a fast food drive through and ordered two burgers with mustard only. It was repeated back: two burgers, mustard, ketchup and mayonnaise. No mustard only. This went on several times and finally he was so frustrated he said he is deadly allergic to mayonnaise and ketchup and he will die if they put that on, mustard only. Please do not kill me. OK, two burgers with mayonnaise and ketchup, only. To this day she probably has no idea why he left.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:27 AM

About 1970, before she passed away, my mother, who was born in 1912, and I were in a waterbed shop. One of the beds had a large built-in/on canopy which was covered in mirrors. My mother looked up at the mirrors and said "Why would anyone want mirrors over their bed."
Old 09-22-2011, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by alwayslearning
My husband went through a fast food drive through and ordered two burgers with mustard only. It was repeated back: two burgers, mustard, ketchup and mayonnaise. No mustard only. This went on several times and finally he was so frustrated he said he is deadly allergic to mayonnaise and ketchup and he will die if they put that on, mustard only. Please do not kill me. OK, two burgers with mayonnaise and ketchup, only. To this day she probably has no idea why he left.
I get really irritated at the order desk in a local fast food place. They sell hamburgers and cheeseburgers. I order a hamburger and invariably they say "Do you want cheese on that?" I always reply "Did I order a cheeseburger? If I didn't order a cheeseburger, then I probably don't want cheese - right?"
Old 09-22-2011, 09:36 AM

We were selling a house out of state, and using a lawyer from that state. They sent me a form for us to sign and fax to them. DH is in the other state at this time. I get home from doing my part, and I rec an e-mail from the sec. saying their other comp. sent us the wrong form to sign, and that I needed to re-do the corrected one, being sure to have DH sign and fax also. Come to find out DH is standing in their office, and they only have one comp.. Sec tells DH the comp doesn't always send the correct papers the first time, and she doesn't understand why.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:45 AM

HEAVEN HELP US !!!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by grammyj
HEAVEN HELP US !!!!!
The really distressing part is THESE PEOPLE VOTE AND HAVE CHILDREN.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by IdahoSandy
Just wanted to add, think of these Republicans at the next election and be sure to "vote" for them. Grinning
Don't worry, IdahoSandy, I'm not personally offended... but it is possible there are SOME intelligent Republicans in the world, don't you think? I'm wondering how fair it is for you to, with one simple statement, declare that all "idiots" must be Republicans?

Again... not to worry... it takes more than this to offend me... just trying to bring a little balance...
Old 09-22-2011, 10:13 AM

I was having trouble with my printer so I called tech support.
Tech: Please print out a test sheet.
Me: OK
Tech: What colors did it print?
Me: purple, orange ,red, green ,yellow, blue & pink.
Tech: OK. Is your printer turned on?

What?
I didn't color it in with crayons! Needless to say the troubleshooting didn't fix the problem!