Keurig Coffee makers

Old 01-14-2011, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by crt
[I have the reusuable filter cup that allows me to use my own coffee, and makes no waste whatsoever. I think it's called "My K Cup" or something along those lines. I use it every day, and haven't bought KCups in a very long time. You can get it where you buy the brewers, from Amazon, and other places online. It also is much less expensive than the KCups, too.
I have the K Cup, but it spits and spurts all over. Does yours? I am hoping I have a bad one, bu=ecause I love my DD coffee!
Old 01-14-2011, 03:58 PM
crt

Originally Posted by Sue Fors
Originally Posted by crt
[I have the reusuable filter cup that allows me to use my own coffee, and makes no waste whatsoever. I think it's called "My K Cup" or something along those lines. I use it every day, and haven't bought KCups in a very long time. You can get it where you buy the brewers, from Amazon, and other places online. It also is much less expensive than the KCups, too.
I have the K Cup, but it spits and spurts all over. Does yours? I am hoping I have a bad one, bu=ecause I love my DD coffee!
Maybe a little, but it doesn't make a mess. If it sputters onto your countertop, there's something amiss (or maybe "amess"!) with it.
Old 01-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Cyn

Originally Posted by Marion Jean
My reuseable filter cup leaked. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. Gave it to my daughter - it leaked in her machine also. Have you had this problem with yours?
On their site, they tell you to adjust the plastic ring.
Old 01-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Cyn

I love mine to death. I make one large cup (10 oz) and then reuse the cup to make a small cup (6 oz) and the mix is the perfect cup for me! It stays hot and is used all day long :)
Old 01-14-2011, 07:01 PM

I have the My K-cup but don't use it very often. I dislike trying to get the coffee grounds outs. Has anyone tried the My-K-cap lids? http://www.my-kap.com/MYK/ I have thought about getting these. They even sell filters for re-using the K-cups.