Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
My cleaning is done and I am ready to quilt! >

My cleaning is done and I am ready to quilt!

My cleaning is done and I am ready to quilt!

Old 01-05-2011, 06:54 PM

I am tryong to get my cleaning done, mostly filling boxes for the thrift store, my closets are overflowing.just about time I think I am finished, I see something else to do...got to get to my sewingroom. I see I am not the only one in this situation.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by quilt queen
I am tryong to get my cleaning done, mostly filling boxes for the thrift store, my closets are overflowing.just about time I think I am finished, I see something else to do...got to get to my sewingroom. I see I am not the only one in this situation.
Well, I got the tree down, everything put away, lights off the shrubs out front, but I can't get the spiral tree down out front because we had that ice storm and snow storm. I'll have to wait until Spring for that. So, my sewing table is up, I have one special task to take care of, and I have to go down in the basement and bring up the sewing machine. Was going to take care of the task and noticed that #1 hound either chewed part of her harness or they are so darn flimsy (yah, right, at $30.00) they rip at an angle, (get that one). So my first sewing project for the new year is going to be to get Bess' harness put back together again and then maybe, just maybe, I can do something for myself. I miss the tree, the decorations and the lights, but boy it sure looks clean, it sure feels clean and I sure am ready to get my rear in gear. Have a great day! Edie
Old 01-08-2011, 03:20 PM

Got my Sewing Studio cleaned today from top to bottom. Classes start back Tuesday, but tomorrow after church I am going to sew.