My Stash Cat

Old 11-24-2009, 10:33 AM

Frankie's such a pretty kitty! It's funny how his eyes look so orange in the first pic, but are actually bright blue.

We got a Siamese kitten (not registered and much cheaper than $850; I think she was $25 or $50) for our first granddaughter when Cleo was 3. She's so pretty and also has bright blue eyes. Very playful too; the night they brought their second daughter home after her birth, Holly (the cat) woke everyone up because she was running up and down the hallway outside the bedroom doors with the ribbon from one of the balloons in her mouth and the balloon rubbing the ceiling.

Everyone loved her, but after my daughter, age 30, was diagnosed with severe adult onset allergies and asthma and after several trips to the ER, her doctor told her if she didn't get the pets out of the house, she'd end up on a respirator in a few years. So we ended up with pretty Holly and after a period of adjustment, she loves it here. She's the kitty who sleeps on the cable box on one of the dressers in the bedroom and throws up on said cable box and said dresser and my shoes. I think she needs to go to the vet because it's not hair balls, but indigested food. I know, TMI! She also sleeps on my lap every night. She's a sweetie and I love those blue eyes!

I feel so bad for all the quilters out there who don't have a guard cat for their stash. :D
Old 11-25-2009, 09:00 AM

He's a beautiful cat!
Old 11-25-2009, 09:40 AM

Beautiful cat. How cute.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:45 AM
Power Poster

I knew that was a ragdoll even before you posted the second pictures showing his full body. I am firmly convinced SewJoyce's Emile is also at least part ragdoll.
I have two myself but they did not cost me $850 each, that was one very expensive breeder!, but maybe demand for them has increased price. I got my boys in 2000 I have a blue mitted, his markings are just like Frankie only gray everyplace your boy is dark brown with a little white flame in the middle of his forehead. I also have a seal bi-color. They are an awesome breed. I adore my boys.
I also have a Norwegian forest Cat, also very sweet and my big but loveable, troublemaker Finnigan the Maine Coon (my avatar)
Old 11-25-2009, 02:30 PM

I am glad I did not have to buy him. He was too expensive. He was given to me by someone who could no longer keep him. He is a character and has a mind of his own. Stubborn bullheaded and so on.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:12 PM

Frankie is just adorable!!! And he looks so much like Emile -- who still hasn't come home yet, the little stinker!
Old 11-25-2009, 05:05 PM

Frankie is waiting to hear about Emile"s adventures since he knows he is probably out partying !!!!! :lol: :lol:
Old 11-28-2009, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by bebe
Frankie is waiting to hear about Emile"s adventures since he knows he is probably out partying !!!!! :lol: :lol:
Well, if Emile is partying -- he ain't done yet! Silly cat doesn't know you can only have so much catnip and remember where your mommy is.... :D