Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
No offense meant to my fair-haired friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

No offense meant to my fair-haired friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense meant to my fair-haired friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-08-2011, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Kitsie
Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
Hey everyone,

In my last post about my goof-up I used the "blonde" analogy not even thinking I would offend anyone.

Uh-oh, I got a pm about it.

I meant absolutely no harm, just poking a bit of fun at myself for my dumb mistake- besides I've always been a blonde wannabe :)

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-143415-2.htm#3894597
Oh, you can try to explain it away Sue, but I'm ready to give you 20 lashes with a wet border strip! :mrgreen:
heehee
Old 08-08-2011, 02:38 PM

If I worried about blond jokes I would a very mad person so if it bothered you get over it there is a beautiful world out there
Old 08-08-2011, 03:52 PM

I am a natural blonde Most of the time blonde jokes do not bother me. I hear them all the time. Anyone can insert any hair color or ethnic background and say the same joke all the time. Unfortunately I do know some blondes that are real airheads, but I know redheads, brunettes and other colors of hair that are the same!
Old 08-08-2011, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by lfw045
People are just too sensitive these days.....it is a side effect of political correctness..rofl!
I agree. Join in the laughter and enjoy life
Old 08-08-2011, 06:26 PM

I was blonde-- now a mix of blonde- grey and white And I have so many blonde moments I've thought about doing a Miss Clairol to at least make it easier for people to understand WHY I do the ditzy things I do..I love all those Blonde jokes and the Polish jokes too.Keep'em coming :lol: :lol:
Old 08-08-2011, 06:44 PM

You know, as a brunette I think I'm getting offended. All you blondes have the excuse that your ditzy behavior is because you're blonde. That leaves brunettes and redheads with no excuse for OUR ditzy moments, other than we're truly ditzy! :lol: :lol:
Old 08-08-2011, 07:05 PM

Susan, you are one of the kindest, most positive people on this site.( I have to question your insane allegiance to the Yankees, though <smile> ) Heaven help the person who loses their sense of humor.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:02 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Peckish
You know, as a brunette I think I'm getting offended. All you blondes have the excuse that your ditzy behavior is because you're blonde. That leaves brunettes and redheads with no excuse for OUR ditzy moments, other than we're truly ditzy! :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-09-2011, 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by Peckish
I guess that means you can't say you've had a "senior moment" because that would be offensive to seniors. And you can't say you had a brain fart because brains would be offended. Or maybe the farts would be offended - I don't know. :lol:
I have learned that in life unfortunately you can not please everyone all the time. Until I quit trying to please everybody and just do the best I can I just made myself miserable. I have to often remind myself to do my best but not knock myself out over it.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:42 AM

HA HA HA HA HA!!! I'm blonde and love blonde jokes. Some of them are really good!!! I get daily clean jokes from Mikey's Funnies. Here's one I love:

today'sFUNNY===========================

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from Los Angeles to New York City. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game? The tired blonde just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun.

He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and vise versa." Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep.

The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500." This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question.

"What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"

The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5 bill and hands it to the lawyer.

"Okay," says the lawyer, "your turn."

She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"

The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He hops on the Internet and searches Google and the Library of Congress. No answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.

The blonde says, "Thank you," and turns back to get some more sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?"

Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5,and goes back to sleep.

today'sTHOT============================

Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================