Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
No offense meant to my fair-haired friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

No offense meant to my fair-haired friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense meant to my fair-haired friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-09-2011, 04:26 AM
k3n
Power Poster

NOw that is funny Homemother - and not remotely anti-blonde! LOL Just a different type of logic. :mrgreen: :lol:
Old 08-09-2011, 05:48 AM

I use I just had a gray moment!!! Doesn't matter what color your hair is everyone has one of them moments!!!! Young, old or in between!!!!!

Don't worry you can't please everyone.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:59 AM

Since MISS CLARIOL is so accessible who can remember what our true color is anymore? I don't think it matters what our hair color or even our root color is, it's what is in our heart. On this site it would be hard to believe that ANYONE would believe that you were being mean. Lighten up folks. Maybe they don't laugh enough. Smile, we know you didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings. Hugs to you.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by Marlys
I don't think I would worry about it. I use it all the time. OK, I have dishwater blonde/brunette hair - but I have a natural blonde streak down the back. I always blame my blonde streak for my silly mistakes! I think we should all be able to laugh at ourselves!
My mom could never understand her brothers humor. He was always making jokes about parapalegics (spelling?). She did not know why he would tell all those jokes when he himself was one. I think it was one of his ways of coping with the fact that he would never be able to walk again. I thought that they were funny. ie: What do you call a parapalegic on your door step? MATT
Old 08-09-2011, 06:05 AM

My philosophy is "Let It Roll" thats why God gave you shoulders to let it roll off! While it rolls it tickles and makes you laugh!
Old 08-09-2011, 06:17 AM

That was just way to funny :)

Originally Posted by Homemother
HA HA HA HA HA!!! I'm blonde and love blonde jokes. Some of them are really good!!! I get daily clean jokes from Mikey's Funnies. Here's one I love:

today'sFUNNY===========================

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from Los Angeles to New York City. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game? The tired blonde just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun.

He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and vise versa." Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep.

The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500." This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question.

"What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"

The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5 bill and hands it to the lawyer.

"Okay," says the lawyer, "your turn."

She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"

The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He hops on the Internet and searches Google and the Library of Congress. No answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.

The blonde says, "Thank you," and turns back to get some more sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?"

Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5,and goes back to sleep.

today'sTHOT============================

Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================
Old 08-09-2011, 06:23 AM

Susan you always seem like a very sweet lady. Don't take it so badly. I was born a strawberry blonde and now I color my hair strawberry blonde. I have heard the red head jokes, blonde jokes and I am 1/2 Polish on my Father's side, Irish and Scottish on my Mother's side. I get all the jokes sent to me, I laugh at all of them. Life is too short to get upset. HUGS !!!!
Old 08-09-2011, 06:23 AM
Banned

no offense taken here...we BLONDES already know that blonde jokes are made up by brunettes that don't have dates(or too much time on their hands)!
Old 08-09-2011, 06:26 AM

My DD and DH are both blonde and tell more blonde jokes than anyone else in the family. Also SIL who is a lawyer tells more lawyer jokes on himself than anyone else.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:35 AM

I guess some people need "political correctness".....I didn't find it offensive and my hair is lighter than it looks in my avatar!!