Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Not for faint of heart picture of Morgan >

Not for faint of heart picture of Morgan

Not for faint of heart picture of Morgan

Old 06-23-2009, 10:42 AM

She is beautiful! Stay strong Mom!!! Praying for a full recovery!!!
Old 06-23-2009, 12:21 PM
Power Poster

Ohhhhh, what a sweet, beautiful, darlin'!!!!! It won't be long before you can crawl into her bed with her and give her hugs and snuggles!!!! Hang in there mom, each of those baby steps take her that much closer to being back home with you and your family!!!! :wink:
Old 06-23-2009, 12:55 PM
Power Poster

Just hug her, talk to her and be there for your , that is all you can do. My heart breaks for you as I know how hard all this can be. You have to believe that she will get better and that soon you will be holding her and taking care of her. Look thru the blue pages in your phone book ( if you have them , they are the government section ) and start calling everyone and anyone who deals with child welfare, children, social services. I don't know how it is in PA but in Indiana we have county offices and township offices who will help in emergency situations, call them. Just start calling all of them until you find the help you need.And don't forget your state representatives and even the governor

So sorry you are going thru this
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sharon
Old 06-23-2009, 01:02 PM

How sweet. and we are all praying for the day that picture will be a distant memory and you won't be able to remember how hard it was to see her all hooked up.
My memories of my brother with his baseball stitched head after an auto accident are very difficult to pull up. Will pray that that time comes soon for you all.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:12 PM

I wish there was some way to help you Jamie!! If I lived closer I'd take the kids for the day/night so you can be with Morgan!!! If there's anything I can do from CA, just let me know. you are going through such a hard situation, and as mothers and fathers, we cannot imagine living with this. Stay brave and strong - this will be an invaluable life lesson for you, and your children. ****************hugs all around you**************
Old 06-23-2009, 01:15 PM

I'm glad she is doing better. Hang in there. {{{{{Hugs to you}}}}}
Old 06-23-2009, 01:20 PM

Oh Jamie, that picture brought tears to my eyes. I want you to know that we are all praying for Morgan and your entire family.

I still believe in miracles and know that she will get better. It may take some time, but since she is so young I know that she will be walking and running eventually. (I am the one whose dentist's son had a stroke and he has recovered almost 100% - Morgan can too.) Tell those docs that your daughter has already beat odds and with positive thinking is going to come out of this OK!
Old 06-23-2009, 01:20 PM

Poor little baby girl! And poor little mama! This has to be tough on all of you. Hope she can come home soon! Be sure to take care of you so you can take care of her!
Old 06-23-2009, 02:23 PM

Jamie, I am praying that Morgan is well and home with you soon. I am so sorry for the pain you and your family have suffered recently. Please take care of yourself you are needed. Maribeth
Old 06-23-2009, 02:36 PM

Can we have a picture of her before this happened, to focus on, if you have time?

I'm not much of a religious person, but found comfort recently having a photo of a friend's child (who has cancer) on my dresser, with a special candle burning for her. I'd like to do that for Morgan too, if that's ok.

((hugs))