Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Not for faint of heart picture of Morgan >

Not for faint of heart picture of Morgan

Not for faint of heart picture of Morgan

Old 06-23-2009, 05:46 PM

That's fantastic!

It's a far cry from how hospitals used to be!

We had massive support when my nephew was in hospital, and it makes such a difficult time so much less stressful. If you know what is happening, or why it's not happening, it makes it easier to deal with.

Fingers crossed for steady improvement! Was just telling a friend here about Morgan and she's lighting a candle and sending a prayer too.

:-)
Old 06-23-2009, 05:56 PM

What an adorable little girl!! She will be back to her old self sooner than you think. More prayers for all of you!
Old 06-23-2009, 05:56 PM

Oh, my, what an appealing little girl Morgan is - such a pixie smile. While you wrap her up in your love, we'll do our part to prove that double-blind study right and bring her home sooner than you think.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Power Poster

Isn't she a cutie, thanks for posting the picture!!! I am excited that she is becoming more alert and aware of her surroundings!!! That is great news!!! I am glad that they are taking the time to explain and give you more info on Morgan's treatment and condition, that is so important. Aren't childrens hospitals great on all of the phone calls??? Bless them all, they sure do try and make the children and families feel as comfortable as possible when the parents are not able to be there. Not many other types of hospitals allow middle of the night phone calls!
Old 06-23-2009, 06:02 PM

What a beautiful little girl, in both pictures.....Hopefully very soon this will just be a "remember when" part of all your lives. I'm so glad that she's in such good hands.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:05 PM

I'm just getting the rest of this situation. It sounds like everything will be just fine--but will take some time and patience.

Is there an address for Morgan at the hospital we can send pictures to? I have a few of some cute little horses and flowers she might like. They might brighten up her walls. :D
Old 06-23-2009, 06:34 PM

Thank you every one....Yes this hospital is wonderful..I can call any time, for any reason and speak to atleast her nurse! I just called again to make sure she was sleeping :) she is! She is a beautiful little girl..an amazing young woman...she is so smart, and loving...I've never met a person who didn't adore her...
I know this sounds rediculous, but I dont know the address to the hospital..I will look it up, and try to post it later...
Being so far away from her is Terrible...especialy since our car is about to die..yea yea just one more thing to worry about..and I was terrified driving down there with the noise it kept making...I am an over protective mom, and unless my kids are in school they never leave my site, so it is even more difficult not being able to just look at her right now....she is loved...and prayed for by so many..thank you all for your amazing generosity....ooh and on an up note, my friend and neighbor took it upon herself today to go to her local bank and set up a donation fund for us, so if people want to send donation they have a way...not sure anyone can afford to, but how sweet is that...and she also went to the local paper to print a article about her, and our struggles..which was also amazing..:)
Old 06-23-2009, 06:42 PM

oh im so happy for you keep the faith ,yes she is a beauitful little girl many hugs to morgan and you
Old 06-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Power Poster

Please let us know where the bank is so we can send donations. You have been in my thoughts and prayers from the beginning, but I know that doesn't pay the bills. Your little girl is beautiful and is a fighter. Please know we care about your whole family and if there is anything we can do let us know.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:54 PM

Jaime - thanks for the good news update. She sure is a sweetie and blessed to have a mom like you. Glad you are comfortable with the hospital staff and environment - that will surely help with the healing process. Please do let us know the hospital address and banking fund address. You have lots of friends and prayers here. Hang in there! We are pulling for you and your family.