Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets?

Pets?

Do you like pets? ............. and if yes which is your favorite animal as a pet

I like pets already having 2 Dog Both are Boxer and they are very comical and now lazy too
    Dog Pet Supply a source for quality and healthy dog products.

Blog Entries
    Dogs rule cats drool-have had dogs all my life-currently a cocker spaniel and a pomeranian let us live with them

I have the CUTEST 12 y/o 5 pound Yorkie.

I have 2 tuxedo cats, they are my "helpers"

After going pet free for years,I have a black and tan weeny dog 12 lbs.he is the friendliest dog also funny. but he chews up everything they say after two years he will stop He will be a year lod in jan. I hope I still have a house left. But he is worth it.

Dogs for me, I have a smooth coat Chow and a Pit Bull/Chow. Horses would be next and I have 3, if you want to consider them "pets", after that would be cats, I have 1, that just showed up so she's now spayed.

cats for me and I have lots of them. plus a dog and koi

Blog Entries
    I love cats and dogs both. I have 3 dogs. 2 are mixed breeds coming from a mom that is 100% chiuaua and I just got a miniture pure bred chiuaua for christmas. My preference in dogs is really Cocker Spaniels but I have not had one of those for years. I think I fall in love with any and all cute animals. I am not a horse or pig person but if they needed me I would be there. I told my hubby if I had a hundred acres and all fenced with money to take care of them I would have as many animals as I wanted. lol
    A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.

Dogs for me. I have two weiner dogs. They do not know they are dogs.

Blog Entries
    2 Dogs & 5 Cats All are "Special Needs" Deaf, Blind, Geriatric, psychological issues. The dogs are in my avatar

We have Molly a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and DD's big fat tuxedo cat who is bigger than the dog.
    Shelbie from the High County in Southern Ontario

Blog Entries
    I have both; a 10yr old Calico cat that is about 25lbs. A 20lb White American Eskimo and my son's dog which is a very large 7yr old Akita. Each one brings thier own joy and frustration to the mix; just like kids do. I can't say that I have a favorite breed of dog but I do have some that I'd never own but since that is my personal opinion I won't mention what they are. My favorite pets that I've had in the past are: a German Shepherd, a Laso Apso and a Pekingnese. I live alone now for the first time in over 40 yrs and having the animals there when I get home is great because not only do I feel safer coming into an empty house with the dogs there they are also company.
    Judy

I love Cats. There are 3 here. 13 year old Sassy, a striper. Big, Big Black Cat, Roscoe (My companion who follows me everywhere, and sleeps cuddled in my arms), and Black and White JazzCat, who has the softest, softest fur ever. All are special.

Blog Entries
    I have a 7 lb chi- poo! The first dog I've had from a puppy that's all mine! Love her!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Mack Davis - THE BEST black lab in the universe. He's very distinctive too - only has a little stump of a tail, due to a bug bite that he WOULD NOT leave alone. Got infected, and regardless of all of our efforts, ultimately had to lose the tail. But he is still so handsome, and so, so, so good.
    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

All sorts of pets here ... 2 year old english mastiff, outdoor farm cats, and mini donkeys.

I love dogs and cats. i have both in side and out side.
    they sure can make your day they are always doing something
    funny. and they listen to your hurts and dont say a word.

I love almost all animals. I have 5 cats all rescues and they are each do different and the loves of my life. They are always there for me.

Cats are #1 in my book - I have two rescue cats -but really I love animals of all kinds.

Blog Entries
    We have a wonderful Golden Retriever that we rescued from Homeward Bound when he was 3, love him and he gets us out walking, plus we take him to the dog parks to play with others. We also have a kitty that we rescued in August. The two of them play together and are very entertaining. Both dogs and cats have been a part of our lives forever. The picture is a bit foggy, I needed to clean my iPhone lens.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Murphy1
    For our wonderful Golden Retriever adopted in March of 2010.

dogs,dogs,dogs and more dogs.I have had 3-4 at a time most of my adult life.Have 4 rescued babies- currently-most had been abused-not any more,lol
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Upnorthcrafter

Blog Entries
    I have 2 shepherds and 4 cats, all shelter rescues. They are a very important part of my life. I am currently in school for in Registered Vet Tech program. They are my study tools!!!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

I have two dogs, a boxer named Buster, and a mixed breed lab named Twinkie, and a black cat named Boo. They are all rescue pets.

Blog Entries
    cats of course!! I have three, although i keep wanting a dog.love them too. maybe one day.

Blog Entries
    5 year old Great Dane, named Checotah who we got as a sister to eight year old Jordan the English Mastiff and a small black cat named Jesse James who we call JJ. JJ adopted us and it is always heck in my home due to JJ is bound and determined he will rule the home and the two dogs will obey his rules. JJ usually wins. It is so funny to see JJ back down a Great Dane and a Mastiff. JJ is only 5 lb and the Dane is 175 lbs and the Mastiff is 139 lbs.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast