Pills For Depression!!

Old 04-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by dannypanny
Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
do nuts??? Krispy Kremes perhaps?
Hey since you are feeling so sad for me let me add something else.... I had car crash last week..... We all fine. Just wanted more pity... KIDDING...

Hey you do whatever is right for you. I believe one can do anything they want as long as they don't harm those around them.... or themselves. ciao

going to have strawberry icecream and I am thinking of a little tot of whiskey. I don't drink, but hell I am over 21!!!!!!! don't tell mom........ ciao
MOM!!! j/j!!!! hugs, you are too funny :lol:
(shhh! the donuts are the reason we all made up, :thumbup: lol! don't you tell either :wink: )
Old 04-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
I think I have a problem..........I don't like coffee or donuts! I'm pretty sure that makes me some kind of a nut! Everyone likes coffee and donuts.

(((Lisa))), you are a nut, lol,...but coffee and donuts has nothing to do with it, girlfriend :lol:
not even a raspberry filled one?
we've really got to get you to a doctor and get you checked out.
What is your favorite pastry or dessert?
cheesecake???? by any chance? :P
Old 04-10-2010, 06:34 PM

Ok, how bout a puppy? ;-)[/quote]

Is this YOURS marsye?? The precious little 4-legs is simply adorable!!

:lol:
Old 04-11-2010, 03:19 AM

OK people I must confess...... I hve to go for my three monthly check up and I don't want to go,. Doctor advised me to go for bone scan too.... I have been worring about it... but so glad got onto this thread. Feel much better.. It must be the coffee and doughnuts... ciao
Old 04-11-2010, 03:22 AM

CANMITCH - was not dishing out sympathy, promise. I was feeling the hurt. It does sound funny, but I am very sensitive to people's feelings.... hope you did not take what I said out of context. I did not mean to hurt you. Have a great Sunday and I am so glad that you are so open to your feelings. ciao ciao
Old 04-11-2010, 04:23 AM

just found this thread- days and PAGES later.

I lost my brother to suicide 5 years ago this month. He suffered from depression for years. After LOTS of education, I found it's a chemical imbalance in your brain. You need help- you need pills- on a daily basis. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's not the drug companies pushing their drugs, it's real and depression kills.

I applaud those who have gotten treatment, I applaud Marsye for this thread so she can be lambasted and EDUCATED. Bet she's a better friend for it.

I can spout the statistics as well as the next suicide survivor. I chose to take my brother's death and learn from it and decided to help erase the stigma attached to mental illness and depression. I volunteer at our annual suicide awareness walk and talk freely to ANYONE that will listen.

Many of the posts to this thread are awesome- personal stories, medical information- they all have the underlying message to EDUCATE.

Thank you everyone for sharing. (And I'll pass on the coffee and donuts- I don't like coffee, but I love the smell, and I don't care for donuts.)

Barb
Old 04-11-2010, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by dannypanny
CANMITCH - was not dishing out sympathy, promise. I was feeling the hurt. It does sound funny, but I am very sensitive to people's feelings.... hope you did not take what I said out of context. I did not mean to hurt you. Have a great Sunday and I am so glad that you are so open to your feelings. ciao ciao
Don't worry Dannypanny. I was not hurt at all. I just wasn't looking for sympathy but just stating my situation hoping it would help ppl understand.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:43 AM

Barb I am so sorry about your brother.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Barbm

I applaud those who have gotten treatment, I applaud Marsye for this thread so she can be lambasted and EDUCATED. Bet she's a better friend for it.

I don't feel like I've been LAMBASTED by anyone.

:roll:
Old 04-11-2010, 05:27 AM

"LAMBLASTED"??? Hold on! Where is my Funk and Wagnalls??