Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
POLL boy or girl (Big ultrasound on Thursday) >

POLL boy or girl (Big ultrasound on Thursday)

POLL boy or girl (Big ultrasound on Thursday)

Old 12-08-2009, 05:51 AM

A girl 4 bare and a boy 4 aggie....I had a boy who kicked hard a girl who was all for rolling and a girl who never stopped lol
heartrates were all the same...all were 2 weeks early .... my girls were basketballs who set on my lap and my son was spread all around the middle...you never know but its fun to guess
Old 12-08-2009, 05:55 AM
Banned

I dated a guy once whose dad was 6'6, and his mom was 6'0. The guy was 6'3. He was the third child. Anyhow, his mom told me that he had been a 16 lb. breech vaginal delivery. I refused to believe her until she showed me his birth certificate. I looked at him and told him "Well obviously this relationship is going to be very limited!" LOL
Old 12-08-2009, 07:05 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai
I dated a guy once whose dad was 6'6, and his mom was 6'0. The guy was 6'3. He was the third child. Anyhow, his mom told me that he had been a 16 lb. breech vaginal delivery. I refused to believe her until she showed me his birth certificate. I looked at him and told him "Well obviously this relationship is going to be very limited!" LOL
ooooooooooh I reeeeeally don't want to even THINK of giving birth to a 16 pounder!! That actually scares me!!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 07:10 AM

I say girl for Mel, and boy for Andrea. I have one of each, and all the stories about both were wrong..Even the chinese calendar which is supposed to be right all the time! Go figure. anyway, I also predict very healthy and beautiful children...and that the labor is going to hurt a bit (hmmmm....no one ever tells you how much until after....yikes....)
Old 12-08-2009, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
I say girl for Mel, and boy for Andrea. I have one of each, and all the stories about both were wrong..Even the chinese calendar which is supposed to be right all the time! Go figure. anyway, I also predict very healthy and beautiful children...and that the labor is going to hurt a bit (hmmmm....no one ever tells you how much until after....yikes....)
I recommend drugs...lots of them. If they offer an IV of drugs, take it. if they offer an epidural, take it. IF THEY DON'T OFFER, DEMAND IT!!!!

LOL
Rose Hall
Old 12-08-2009, 07:18 AM

Are you kidding me? Drug free? Not for me, I'm requesting the epidural ASAP, yes sir!
Old 12-08-2009, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
Originally Posted by gaigai
ooooooooooh I reeeeeally don't want to even THINK of giving birth to a 16 pounder!! That actually scares me!!!!

Yea, serisously, I think they would have to induce half-way there for a baby that size... we're thinking that an average 8 lb baby won't fit. If I want to have a non-cesarian birth, I think it will either have to be a small baby or they'll have to induce early.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Banned

Don't worry Mel. Remember this guy's MOM was six feet tall, and his dad was at least 6'6". And this was a long time ago!
Old 12-08-2009, 08:06 AM

I was screaming down the hall when I walked into the hospital with the 2nd one...the first one taught me (the epidural ran out and it was "too late" to add more to the medication). I gotta say, it still hurts, even with the epidural, just a LOT less.