Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Brand new "You know you're a redneck when..." -- These are so bad (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/brand-new-%22you-know-youre-redneck-when-%22-these-so-bad-t19108.html)

sewjoyce 11-18-2009 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
Here are a couple of my Aunts making apple butter in the yard.

Hey, what's wrong with that picture??? They both have shoes on and their feet is NOT in the apple butter.....OK, who was the last one to take a bath and didn't clean the wash tub??????? :lol: :lol:

sandpat 11-18-2009 05:14 PM

When we first moved to this town, I went to the drug store and bought 2 jugs of cat litter...the girl at the register yelled out to me when I got near the door..."y'ant us to tote that fer ya?????" The sad part is that I knew EXACTLY what she said AND what she meant! :lol: :lol: :lol:

trupeach 11-18-2009 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
Here are a couple of my Aunts making apple butter in the yard.

Hey, what's wrong with that picture??? They both have shoes on and their feet is NOT in the apple butter.....OK, who was the last one to take a bath and didn't clean the wash tub??????? :lol: :lol:

OK now that made me gag I believe vomit came up to the back of my throat. thanks sewjoyce. by the way my daughter name is Joyce too.

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 11-18-2009 06:11 PM

Lol, Patti, I had to read through that a couple of times before I understood what it was you were talking about!

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 11-18-2009 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by bearisgray
you-all know that all those cottage cheese and KoolWhip containers are really redneck Tupperware.

I don't think I've ever used CoolWhip, but I keep margarine containers and yogourt containers. That being said, I do OWN lots of real Tupperware.

littlehud 11-18-2009 07:18 PM

Great redneck jokes. I'm sharing these with my son. He is going to love them.

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 11-18-2009 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
He almost spit his tea trying to hold his the laughter. Oh, & thats sweet tea.

Of course, it's sweet tea!! Tea isn't tea unless it's sweet!! Unsweetened tea is actually battery acid.

bluebird 11-18-2009 08:29 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk
Love 'em, and yes,
some of them are
a bit too close to
the home.

Our first Christmas in the Ozarks we went to the church's Christmas pagent to hear the Innkeeper proclaim "We's just plum outta room!" Think I was the only one to laugh :oops:

MCH 11-19-2009 02:54 PM

Debra Mc, what do you meant "they". I resemble that remark! :lol:
I read this while at work...but folks aren't too concerned anymore when I sit there giggling and talking to the monitor. They know I'm generally harmless. :wink:

Chele 11-19-2009 03:31 PM

Oh my, I always consider myself a Southern Belle, but I may be a redneck! LOL! And that apple butter picture, I know I have something similar. Might have been squirrel stew or fried okra, but your aunts look like my aunts! We may be sisters! Or cousins! What do your brothers do? LOL!