Sister Wives

Old 03-29-2011, 03:19 AM

no, and as hard as it is to find some really good shows, especially now with all the reruns, there has got to be something more entertaining that that show.

Been watching the old Bill Cosby shows..now that's entertainment.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
no, and as hard as it is to find some really good shows, especially now with all the reruns, there has got to be something more entertaining that that show.

Been watching the old Bill Cosby shows..now that's entertainment.
I have been watching a lot of Discovery and National Geographic shows.....American Pickers, Alaskan Gold Rush, Top Shot, Out of the Wild. I love American Pickers probably the most and Out of the Wild is a close second. We have On Demand here and can watch shows after they have been aired on tv several weeks ago, but I am just getting around to it. Give those shows a shot, see if you like them. Top Chef is also a good one and that is on Bravo. Enjoy. Edie
Old 03-29-2011, 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by azdesertrat
thats why I dont watch "reality "shows,why on earth would you want to put your business or behavior out on tv for the entire world to see.It ain't nobodys businees but your own and I just as soon keep it that way.
I am pretty much with you although there are certain "reality" shows I do watch. Animal Cops, Its Me or the Dog, hmm I think that is about it. Besides they are not reality they are made up for tv. And again I want to know when did being a jerk get to be ok and popular and paid for? Because most of the reality shows are about jerks.

Ok I forgot American Pickers, Pawn Stars and the Auction ones
Old 03-29-2011, 04:23 AM

there is also lots of welfare involved with these families
seems a mess to me but they really believe it as all cults they degrade women
Old 03-29-2011, 04:49 AM

...probably every man's dream............authorities say he is actually MARRIED to the FIRST one. The others are his mistresses
Old 03-29-2011, 04:54 AM

I love "American Pickers" too, even the re-runs. It is so fascinating, the junk they find and what it is worth and all the characters they meet on their travels. I do watch "Sister Wives" on occasion, guess I wonder like many, how they can share and share alike a husband, of sorts. I don't believe in their ideas or life style, but it does amaze me.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:59 AM

I've watched it, I think He is so full of himself and the wives are stupid. what was so funny ,when he went on the honey moon with the 4th wife, the other 3 were sitting around
talking. One said this is really hard on him being away from all of them. then they show him on the beach with new one in her bikini playing, lifting her up just having a big time.
HaHa yeah he was really missing them. NOT!! He is so obnoxious
and thinks he's God's gift to women.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:59 AM

Oh yeah, American Pickers is fun! Do you watch the Storage Wars-type programs - there are about 3 shows like that I love, but can never find them regularly. The Pawn program is interesting - but for some reason I do NOT like to watch Chumlee - I feel the need to twist his ear.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:21 AM
Power Poster

I love American Pickers and Pawn Stars too. BF loves one where the people repo cars, the man drama I guess, lol!
Old 03-29-2011, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by purplemem
Will I open a can of worms if I ask what right does the government have to say that polygamy is wrong?
What people do in their private lives makes no diff to me as long as no one is harmed and it costs the taxpayer nothing. Can I assume that you favor legalizing gay marriage too?