Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
So, how's everybody doing?..... >

So, how's everybody doing?.....

So, how's everybody doing?.....

Old 12-22-2010, 05:10 AM
Banned

Today I'm making cookies, cleaning the house and doing the laundry, finishing the Longarm work on a wall hanging (Not a Christmas gift) so I can load fabric into the longarm to play/practice on.

DD and her DH will be here Christmas day.

I have one gift yet to wrap and then one more card to buy (Or make) and then I'm done.

I've never run it so close. I'm usually done weeks before this!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-22-2010, 05:20 AM

Hello Grann: I am ALL done with the sewing projects and just have to get things ready for Christmas Eve. I am feeding 12 and can't wait. My grandkids are all little so they should have a Blast opening all the stuff from "Santa" I am going to relax tonight with a nice glass of wine and celebrate the season!
Old 12-22-2010, 06:04 AM

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW :shock:
Old 12-22-2010, 07:15 AM

We will go to middle daughter's. All I have to do is fixed baked beans and some Waldorf salad and remember to take all the gifts!
Old 12-22-2010, 07:38 AM

I have every thing done except for more candy making. I just made a batch of Date Roll and I am wondering if it will set. It is so humid here today sweat is dripping from my hair. Good thing I have a beauty appointment tomorrow,
Old 12-22-2010, 10:19 AM

I'm done sewing before Christmas. I have a Christmas B-day card to make. Baking not done and the house needs cleaning and ready for Christmas eve and all the kids and grandkids will be here and so will Santa!! I can't wait!!!
Old 12-22-2010, 10:39 AM

DH baked the ham yesterday so the bone could go in today's trash pickup. When I took out kitty litter this morning, the barrel was 4 houses away and the lid and hambone bag halfway down the next block! But most of the trash was still in the flooded trash barrel!!
Old 12-22-2010, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by quilting cat
DH baked the ham yesterday so the bone could go in today's trash pickup. When I took out kitty litter this morning, the barrel was 4 houses away and the lid and hambone bag halfway down the next block! But most of the trash was still in the flooded trash barrel!!
I always save the bone to make bean soup. Next time send it to me, I love bean soup with ham.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6
I always save the bone to make bean soup. Next time send it to me, I love bean soup with ham.
I am getting our ham tomorrow and then make split pea soup. Look forward to that more than the ham itself. Edie
Old 12-22-2010, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Edie
Originally Posted by grann of 6
I am getting our ham tomorrow and then make split pea soup. Look forward to that more than the ham itself. Edie
Yep, like that too. I just love the flavor the bone imparts.