Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Sometimes I can't get anything done >

Sometimes I can't get anything done

Sometimes I can't get anything done

Old 07-09-2011, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by nursie76
Originally Posted by klgreene
Your baby is really sweet, interesting you called attention to the bulls eye. Our oldest DD has a male cat with the bulls eye on both sides, my grandson named him....what else...Bulls eye. ;-)
You DD doesn't line in NM does she? But Bulls Eye is not a nice sweet gentle kitty that she is one day going to be, I hope. She's still only 4 1/2 months old so still have some growing up to do.
Nope, she lives here in backwoods PA. DH and I were through Albuquerque in July of 2009. I don't know what your part of NM is like, but if I didn't live here in PA, I could see my self living in Albuquerque.
Yes, they can be little dickens when young. I remember when my cat Jazz was a kitten (we got her when she was barely 6 wks). She used to wear me out playing with her and keeping her out of trouble. 8-)
We live on the east side of NM,, the arm pit of the dust bowl. I'll trade places with you, my mom lives in Altoona and my sister lives in NY and I'd be right between them. Albequerque is a pretty area, but this area is not. I am a PA girl, born there and lived a lot of my life there. I wanta go home.....
Old 07-09-2011, 08:56 AM

Your baby is really sweet, interesting you called attention to the bulls eye. Our oldest DD has a male cat with the bulls eye on both sides, my grandson named him....what else...Bulls eye. ;-)
You DD doesn't line in NM does she? But Bulls Eye is not a nice sweet gentle kitty that she is one day going to be, I hope. She's still only 4 1/2 months old so still have some growing up to do.
Nope, she lives here in backwoods PA. DH and I were through Albuquerque in July of 2009. I don't know what your part of NM is like, but if I didn't live here in PA, I could see my self living in Albuquerque.
Yes, they can be little dickens when young. I remember when my cat Jazz was a kitten (we got her when she was barely 6 wks). She used to wear me out playing with her and keeping her out of trouble. 8-)
We live on the east side of NM,, the arm pit of the dust bowl. I'll trade places with you, my mom lives in Altoona and my sister lives in NY and I'd be right between them. Albequerque is a pretty area, but this area is not. I am a PA girl, born there and lived a lot of my life there. I wanta go home.....
Wow, it really is a small world isn't it? We live near Williamsport, PA about 2 hours from Altoona, and our DS lives in Rochester, NY. If you are ever up this way, let me know. I might be able to meet you in the Altoona area or somewhere between your mom's and your sisters. ;)
Old 07-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Power Poster

So cute
Old 07-09-2011, 09:04 AM

She is adorable! What life would life be without our "cat" children!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 10:44 AM

Life without a quilting buddy would be very dull!
Old 07-09-2011, 02:47 PM

Sweet furbaby. My babies like to lay on the cutting table, on or by the fabric. Or by the machine while I'm trying to sew. They are to big to get in the opening.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:53 PM

It's a cutie!
Old 07-09-2011, 03:01 PM

Too cute, I think she wants to help you. :lol:
Old 07-09-2011, 03:44 PM

:thumbup:
Old 07-09-2011, 04:50 PM

What a cute pixie face she has. Oh so beautiful and loving. You are very lucky to have a friend to quilt with.