Thumbs Up or Down?

Old 12-22-2010, 05:17 AM

I watched the show with Kate and she was a real stick in the mud. How rude to treat anyone like she did. Sarah and her family went out of their way to prepare her and make her happy. She just would not have it. What a prude!
Old 12-22-2010, 05:19 AM

Some pretty unkind words spoken here.... just saying.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:23 AM

No i don't watch it....i don't much care for her
Old 12-22-2010, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by twistedstitcher
Originally Posted by dreamer2009
Originally Posted by Japonica
Honestly don't care to.
what she said.
Ditto.
double ditto

and triple ditto for "reality shows" about people with tons of kids - who cares?
Old 12-22-2010, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by lvaughan
Originally Posted by Edie
Originally Posted by hospicenurse
I turned the channel after she and her daughter beat the fish to death with a bat.
They didn't beat the fish to death with a bat, they stunned it, which sometimes have to be done on a boat with large fish. They can swipe you a good one - very humane.

Personally, I like Sarah Palin. She is a good woman. I like what she stands for, politically or on the home front. She is a good mother (remembering that all of us are human and what we teach our children sometimes goes in one ear and out the other). I learned that from my mother. She loves her state as I love my state, Minnesota. She loves her family and she brings food to the table. In Alaska they bring food via hunting for it. I clean fish, pheasant, deer and bring it to our table too. I think I would really like her as a friend.

I also think that Kate is a spoiled rotten little brat! And I think it all started when she decided she could do anything. She does not have the mettle that Sarah has. I loved Jon and Kate and I don't think I will watch Kate plus Ei8ht anymore. But I sure will watch Sarah. She knows a lot about her state, she is a fantabulous representative for her state and any state would be proud to have her as a teacher, representative/senator/spokesperson/president, whatever she wants to be and thinks she could be to better our country. God knows it isn't doing too well as it is now! So I will continue to watch and enjoy Sarah Palin's Alaska.

With that said, I can't wait for the next episode. The scenery is gorgeous, the dialog is so humorous and so loving and just darn fun to watch. Edie
I agree, I like Sarah as a person and think her family is a close, loving one. I grew up in Arkansas where my Dad and brothers hunted, mainly deer but other wildlife also, like turkey. We had cows, pigs and chickens, for food, my grandmother could ring a chickens neck before you knew what was happening. Yes, some people live different lives than others but that doesn't make them cruel or heartless.

All I will say about Sarah concerning politics is that I find her to be an honest person unlike the vast majority of politicians we have in Washington now.
Here - Here!!!!!
Old 12-22-2010, 05:50 AM

I agree with Hosta
Old 12-22-2010, 05:55 AM

I watch it when I get the time, do not watch alot of TV. I do have her new book, "America By Heart " under my Christmas tree( in a gift bag from my BFF, I peeked ). I admire Sarah Palin. She is a strong woman, and whether u like her politics or not, we can never have eonugh strong women in this country, heck, in the world! She loves God, her family, and her country... good enough for me.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:55 AM

I am really amazed that the "beating the fish to death" hits a nerve. Do you really think that was a sport they do? No, the fisherman explained that if that wasn't done, the fish could possible cause death or at least massive injury. There are parts in our beautiful country that depend on hunting and fishing for food. There aren't Krogers or Safeways all over the U.s. (altho it seems like it)
Old 12-22-2010, 06:13 AM

Same here about her voice. I think Alaska is beautiful but I would rather watch a National Geographic without all the 'politics and show biz'. Also, I just plain don't like Sarah Palin.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:22 AM
Banned

Ill try to catch it when she has the Duggars on it!!I HATE reality shows and celebrity things.Like Lisas big lip and David Hasselhoffs family,and Tori Spelling and and and....