Thumbs Up or Down?

Old 12-21-2010, 08:25 PM

I agree with MadQuilter. Would to visit Alaska someday, it really looks beautiful. Just don't care to see it through Sarah Palins' eyes.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:57 AM

I turned the channel after she and her daughter beat the fish to death with a bat.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by Hosta
her voice makes my skin crawl I cannot stand her!!!
I'm with you. It is like fingernails on a blackboard.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by hospicenurse
I turned the channel after she and her daughter beat the fish to death with a bat.
They didn't beat the fish to death with a bat, they stunned it, which sometimes have to be done on a boat with large fish. They can swipe you a good one - very humane.

Personally, I like Sarah Palin. She is a good woman. I like what she stands for, politically or on the home front. She is a good mother (remembering that all of us are human and what we teach our children sometimes goes in one ear and out the other). I learned that from my mother. She loves her state as I love my state, Minnesota. She loves her family and she brings food to the table. In Alaska they bring food via hunting for it. I clean fish, pheasant, deer and bring it to our table too. I think I would really like her as a friend.

I also think that Kate is a spoiled rotten little brat! And I think it all started when she decided she could do anything. She does not have the mettle that Sarah has. I loved Jon and Kate and I don't think I will watch Kate plus Ei8ht anymore. But I sure will watch Sarah. She knows a lot about her state, she is a fantabulous representative for her state and any state would be proud to have her as a teacher, representative/senator/spokesperson/president, whatever she wants to be and thinks she could be to better our country. God knows it isn't doing too well as it is now! So I will continue to watch and enjoy Sarah Palin's Alaska.

With that said, I can't wait for the next episode. The scenery is gorgeous, the dialog is so humorous and so loving and just darn fun to watch. Edie
Old 12-22-2010, 04:18 AM
BMP

I like to watch it...I think she is a true person and doesnt sugar coat anything just puts it out there..we need more politicians like her. I cant stand Kate she has had her 5 minutes of fame and still wants another hour YUCK !!!
Old 12-22-2010, 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by BMP
I like to watch it...I think she is a true person and doesnt sugar coat anything just puts it out there..we need more politicians like her. I cant stand Kate she has had her 5 minutes of fame and still wants another hour YUCK !!!
Thank you. I thought I was the only person in the world that thought like you or vice-versa! I used to like Kate, because she was strong, but she was a mean, overbearing, woman and I can see why Jon left. I don't blame him. She totally demasculated him. And now she is such a wimpy broad. Not like our Sarah! She has gonads!!!!!!!! She would be good!
Edie
Old 12-22-2010, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Hosta
her voice makes my skin crawl I cannot stand her!!!
Same here. My husband travels to Alaska on business. She isn't too well liked there either. He calls the family the Alaskan Kardashians (sp?) We need to stop watching her...she's getting rich on our stupidity. How many colleges did she attend to graduate?
Old 12-22-2010, 04:56 AM

Ditto.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:59 AM

Computer put this in wrong place. Tried to remove it and couldn't.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by Edie
Originally Posted by hospicenurse
They didn't beat the fish to death with a bat, they stunned it, which sometimes have to be done on a boat with large fish. They can swipe you a good one - very humane.

Personally, I like Sarah Palin. She is a good woman. I like what she stands for, politically or on the home front. She is a good mother (remembering that all of us are human and what we teach our children sometimes goes in one ear and out the other). I learned that from my mother. She loves her state as I love my state, Minnesota. She loves her family and she brings food to the table. In Alaska they bring food via hunting for it. I clean fish, pheasant, deer and bring it to our table too. I think I would really like her as a friend.

I also think that Kate is a spoiled rotten little brat! And I think it all started when she decided she could do anything. She does not have the mettle that Sarah has. I loved Jon and Kate and I don't think I will watch Kate plus Ei8ht anymore. But I sure will watch Sarah. She knows a lot about her state, she is a fantabulous representative for her state and any state would be proud to have her as a teacher, representative/senator/spokesperson/president, whatever she wants to be and thinks she could be to better our country. God knows it isn't doing too well as it is now! So I will continue to watch and enjoy Sarah Palin's Alaska.

With that said, I can't wait for the next episode. The scenery is gorgeous, the dialog is so humorous and so loving and just darn fun to watch. Edie
I agree, I like Sarah as a person and think her family is a close, loving one. I grew up in Arkansas where my Dad and brothers hunted, mainly deer but other wildlife also, like turkey. We had cows, pigs and chickens, for food, my grandmother could ring a chickens neck before you knew what was happening. Yes, some people live different lives than others but that doesn't make them cruel or heartless.

All I will say about Sarah concerning politics is that I find her to be an honest person unlike the vast majority of politicians we have in Washington now.