The truth.

Old 04-24-2013, 06:07 AM
Power Poster

that's why most of us have more than 1 machine!!
Old 04-24-2013, 06:40 AM

My hubby bought me a sign that says: "Organized People are just too lazy to look for things." Fits me perfectly.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:54 AM
Power Poster

One time my husband said " I thought you were going to clean house. My reply was " I cleaned my mess the rest is yours so have at it." Same went for the time he installed my dishwasher. I was working long hours in the salon as an assistant (tired of behind the chair and cranky clients). Hands were in the water and chemicals a lot. Then to go home and wash dishes. So they sat there in the sink a couple days. He did not go without eating during this time period. He says those dishes aren't going to get cleaned by themselves. Wrong thing to say to me! I told him he helped dirty those dishes and if they he didn't do something about them, he could cram 'em. That was a Friday night and they still sat there (mainly out of spite but he had to open his mouth). That next day late in afternoon home from work, I walk in and he's finishing the installation of a dishwasher. He said he thought about what I said and remembered there were butcher knives in the sink and thought that would be a most unpleasant feeling. he never says anything close to housework at all anymore. He did mention one time as I was mowing the yard that I wasn't doing it right. I stopped and left the $400.00 mower sit in the front yard came in the house sat down. Told him to finish it his way. Haven't touched the yard since. They just keep on learning.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:08 AM

I am a VERY happy quilter!! I have a ceramic sign hanging up in my living room that says "I CLEANED MY HOUSE YESTERDAY, I WISH YOU COULD HAVE SEEN IT." Perfect!!
Old 04-24-2013, 07:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tesspug View Post
This is true in my house.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]409505[/ATTACH]
That is cute...I can tellyou...you can have a clean house and do lots and lots of ssewing or crafting...it really can be done lol
Old 04-24-2013, 07:20 AM

Love this. It made me smile.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:21 AM

Make a quilt, clean the house, make a quilt, clean the house, I tell myself I can not start another quilt until I have cleaned the house.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:18 AM

Love it - sure is true at my house!
Old 04-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Power Poster

Some how I manage to do both. My Husband wouldn't dare say anything, after 51 years, he knows better.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by tessagin View Post
One time my husband said " I thought you were going to clean house. My reply was " I cleaned my mess the rest is yours so have at it." Same went for the time he installed my dishwasher. I was working long hours in the salon as an assistant (tired of behind the chair and cranky clients). Hands were in the water and chemicals a lot. Then to go home and wash dishes. So they sat there in the sink a couple days. He did not go without eating during this time period. He says those dishes aren't going to get cleaned by themselves. Wrong thing to say to me! I told him he helped dirty those dishes and if they he didn't do something about them, he could cram 'em. That was a Friday night and they still sat there (mainly out of spite but he had to open his mouth). That next day late in afternoon home from work, I walk in and he's finishing the installation of a dishwasher. He said he thought about what I said and remembered there were butcher knives in the sink and thought that would be a most unpleasant feeling. he never says anything close to housework at all anymore. He did mention one time as I was mowing the yard that I wasn't doing it right. I stopped and left the $400.00 mower sit in the front yard came in the house sat down. Told him to finish it his way. Haven't touched the yard since. They just keep on learning.
Yes they do seem to learn the hard way don't they. This so reminded me of my hubby and I. I just love it when they open their mouths and we stick our foot in it, LOL