Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up >

Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up

Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up

Old 08-08-2010, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
Originally Posted by jacie
loved the prune juice comment!!!!
To bad it didn't work for me :cry: .
Oh Carol I am so sorry. Have you ever tried Benefiber. I swear by the stuff. Seriously. It MOVES me.

Missy
Old 08-08-2010, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by jacie
loved the prune juice comment!!!!
To bad it didn't work for me :cry: .
Oh Carol I am so sorry. Have you ever tried Benefiber. I swear by the stuff. Seriously. It MOVES me.

Missy
Nothing works, doctor said "don't worry drink more water." I think it's because I have cut my calorie consumption by 700 calories.

I've tried fiber capsules and they don't seem to help.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:00 AM

Smile for the day:

Inside me there's a thin woman struggling to get out...but I can usually sedate her with 4 or 5 cupcakes!
Old 08-09-2010, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by vanessa
Smile for the day:

Inside me there's a thin woman struggling to get out...but I can usually sedate her with 4 or 5 cupcakes!
or a Butterfinger, or a carton of Pecan Pralin ice cream, or a pan of brownies, or....
Old 08-09-2010, 06:52 AM

oh, you naughty gals, just what my inner self has been ?
Old 08-09-2010, 07:28 AM

Have you in my prayers. God is good. God is great. He is the Great Healer and Comforter.
PS Irises are my favorite flowers!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:33 AM

Smile for the day:

or a Butterfinger, or a carton of Pecan Pralin ice cream, or a pan of brownies, or....
Oh my you are all so baaad...I am a good girl today. I just ate my 300 calorie egg mcmuffin. Yumm-O!

I did drink a full three litres of water yesterday and working towards that today.

I am going to have leftovers tonight for dinner but lunch is going to be an unwich. I order them from Jimmy Johns. It is a sub sandwich made without the bread or mayo. I always order them with triple the veggies and 3 ounces of turkey. Then I chop it up and add my dressing or do the fork trick. It makes a huge salad and it only costs about 6 dollars. I am also a pickle freak so I order me one of those too. MMM MMM GOOD!

What are you guys doing for food today?

Missy
Old 08-09-2010, 07:59 AM

Smile for the day:

LOL
Old 08-09-2010, 08:01 AM

Smile for the day:

Oh my you are all so baaad...I am a good girl today. I just ate my 300 calorie egg mcmuffin. Yumm-O!

I did drink a full three litres of water yesterday and working towards that today.

I am going to have leftovers tonight for dinner but lunch is going to be an unwich. I order them from Jimmy Johns. It is a sub sandwich made without the bread or mayo. I always order them with triple the veggies and 3 ounces of turkey. Then I chop it up and add my dressing or do the fork trick. It makes a huge salad and it only costs about 6 dollars. I am also a pickle freak so I order me one of those too. MMM MMM GOOD!

Missy
Had my bowl of SpecialK this morning. Am going to lunch with hubby and ordering a salad with chicken. Then for dinner, bbq chicken with a salad. Staying away from those darn carbs.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by dgrindey
Smile for the day:

Missy
Had my bowl of SpecialK this morning. Am going to lunch with hubby and ordering a salad with chicken. Then for dinner, bbq chicken with a salad. Staying away from those darn carbs.
That sounds really good Donna. I love BBQ Chicken. Just watch the sugar content in your BBQ sauce.

I am thinking that I will make some salmon for lunch with whole wheat pasta and a salad. Dinner is leftovers (lean boneless bbq ribs, mac and cheese (made the Hungry Girl way) and a salad.

I had an egg mcmuffin for breakfast. It is only 300 calories and has no transfat and lots of good protein. The Eat This Not That books say over and over that the Egg McMuffin is a great choice for breakfast. So, I will see what it does for my waist this week.

Missy