Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up >

Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Old 10-10-2010, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I love the diet water!!!
Hehehee! I so loved it and this just seemed the perfect picture for the moment I was trying to capture for Tru.

I think I slay myself. HEHE!

Missy
Old 10-10-2010, 07:16 AM

Well if the diet water doesn't appeal, maybe this will
Attached Thumbnails attachment-109692.gif  
Old 10-10-2010, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: LMBO!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 07:43 AM

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Missy
Old 10-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Hilarious!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Banned

OK I just read the last few pages and looked at pic and I came to the conclusion Missy better start handing out her meds.............you're all nuts!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-10-2010, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
OK I just read the last few pages and looked at pic and I came to the conclusion Missy better start handing out her meds.............you're all nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!
As the head fruitcake I must say that I resemble that remark!

I have to say that I love it when we get off track. Makes getting to know each other so much more fun.

I have been piecing for the last three days. I have 16 more 4-strip sets to iron and then I cut again. It is for Mike so I am hoping to get the top finished by the middle of the week. Whew! It is a King Sized Quilt. I really am bummed that I cannot post pictures of my Electric Quilt projects here. :( If someone knows how, do share with me how you do it or you could PM me.

I ordered the fabric for another quilt that I have to have finished in a couple weeks and I just ordered my Bernina twin needle so I can finish that table runner I showed you guys recently. It is really turning out pretty. Gotta love stained-glass quilting!

I decided that instead of making another quilt with the leftover fabric from Mike's quilt I am going to make pillowcases instead.

I have a dozen or so pillowcases that are cut out and just need to be sewn. So after Mike's quilt and the other quilt are done then I will tackle the pillowcases.

Oh I know it is a few days early but I really need lots of prayers and good vibes from y'all this week. I see a different psychologist on the 13th to see if she will give me the clearance I need so I can have my surgery. I will keep you guys updated on that.

I am done now. Back to your regularly schedule program.

Missy the fruitcake
Old 10-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

I have to say that I love it when we get off track. Makes getting to know each other so much more fun

Missy the fruitcake
I agree 100%. It is funny that we are all part of the board and post and comment on other threads yet this thread feels like home to me. There are a few of us who have been here what seems like forever. There are people who come and go on this thread and out of 70 somthing people who join each month after the first week it is down to the same few people commenting, laughing and having fun. We are not just a random group of woman quilting and trying to lose weight to me you are family. Wheather it is Missy with her novels and blah blah blah or Carries needing approval to eat ice cream and the others who are always here. I love you all. And yes we get off track but who gives a flying f................?????????? NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by MissyGirl

I have to say that I love it when we get off track. Makes getting to know each other so much more fun

Missy the fruitcake
I agree 100%. It is funny that we are all part of the board and post and comment on other threads yet this thread feels like home to me. There are a few of us who have been here what seems like forever. There are people who come and go on this thread and out of 70 somthing people who join each month after the first week it is down to the same few people commenting, laughing and having fun. We are not just a random group of woman quilting and trying to lose weight to me you are family. Wheather it is Missy with her novels and blah blah blah or Carries needing approval to eat ice cream and the others who are always here. I love you all. And yes we get off track but who gives a flying f................?????????? NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Tru,

I so love this group of people.

Missy and her novels and blah blah blah, eh? Okay. I was gonna be a smartass but decided that I would just concur with you and that yes I do write novels and they often end in blah blah blah.

So there. No novel here. Yet. *snort*

Missy
Old 10-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Y'all are cracking me up. I needed the laugh. The menopause is kickin in today. It's hot in here to me but DH says it's cold. I have the thermostat on 71 and the fans blowing that's not cold. Oh yeah we can't forget about the mood swing, the one where you want to bash something!!! I need more ice cream!!!!!!!!!!! Where is my diet water? Missy can you pass the pills??????