Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up >

Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Old 10-10-2010, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Y'all are cracking me up. I needed the laugh. The menopause is kickin in today. It's hot in here to me but DH says it's cold. I have the thermostat on 71 and the fans blowing that's not cold. Oh yeah we can't forget about the mood swing, the one where you want to bash something!!! I need more ice cream!!!!!!!!!!! Where is my diet water? Missy can you pass the pills??????
Sure. You can have some of my pills. I have so many I do not think my body will know if I didn't have one of them.

Oh for the love of being schizophrenic!! :)

Missy
Old 10-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Banned

Y'all are cracking me up. I needed the laugh. The menopause is kickin in today. It's hot in here to me but DH says it's cold. I have the thermostat on 71 and the fans blowing that's not cold. Oh yeah we can't forget about the mood swing, the one where you want to bash something!!! I need more ice cream!!!!!!!!!!! Where is my diet water? Missy can you pass the pills??????
Don't tell me about the heat it was 57 in my house when I woke up with the sweat pouring off me. Cried this afternoon, and yes want to bash something. I think Missy better get a pez dispenser will be eating her meds like candy.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Banned

[quote=MissyGirl

Missy[/quote]

Thank God you wrote this for a minute I thought I heard a little voice in my head talking to me then I realized I was reading it

ROFLAO
Old 10-10-2010, 11:50 AM

[quote=trupeach1]
Originally Posted by MissyGirl

Missy[/quote

Thank God you wrote this for a minute I thought I heard a little voice in my head talking to me then I realized I was reading it

ROFLAO
OH. MY. GAWD. You are too much!! My mom says that sometimes when I am psychotic I tell the funniest jokes. lol!!

You are killing me here!

Missy
Old 10-10-2010, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Don't tell me about the heat it was 57 in my house when I woke up with the sweat pouring off me. Cried this afternoon, and yes want to bash something. I think Missy better get a pez dispenser will be eating her meds like candy.
I am loading up my Psycho Smurf pez dispenser now! So line up folks. It's med time!

Missy
Old 10-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Banned

I am loading up my Psycho Smurf pez dispenser now! So line up folks. It's med time!

Missy
Just like in the movie One Flew Over the Coocoos Nest!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:57 AM

Missy
Just like in the movie One Flew Over the Coocoos Nest!
Yes! Exactly. Only thing is I will be the coocoo you will be flying over. Heh.

Missy
Old 10-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Banned

Announcement.....................all of you who will now complain that we have gone off topic..............deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!! WE AIN"T stopping, not yet anyway.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:51 PM

Wow if those meds will stop the hot flashes and the crankiness I need them too. I asked my husband if we could move the bed outside and he says sure but I'm not coming with you.lol
Old 10-10-2010, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by bronald
Wow if those meds will stop the hot flashes and the crankiness I need them too. I asked my husband if we could move the bed outside and he says sure but I'm not coming with you.lol
That is funny Bonnie!!

Missy