Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up >

Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Old 10-10-2010, 08:13 PM

I can't believe I ate so much! It is ThanksGiving weekend here in Canada and I ate until I was full. Turkey,stuffing,yams,corn,carrots,mashed potatoes and gravy. Buns,cranberry sauce and for desert pumpkin pie and apple pie with whipped cream. A grand total of over 1800 calories. I think I'm going to have to starve myself for the next few weeks. Not really but I better get right back on the wagen and watch what I eat. But it sure was good. YUMMO
Old 10-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by bronald
I can't believe I ate so much! It is ThanksGiving weekend here in Canada and I ate until I was full. Turkey,stuffing,yams,corn,carrots,mashed potatoes and gravy. Buns,cranberry sauce and for desert pumpkin pie and apple pie with whipped cream. A grand total of over 1800 calories. I think I'm going to have to starve myself for the next few weeks. Not really but I better get right back on the wagen and watch what I eat. But it sure was good. YUMMO
Atleast you get yours out of the way now, we have ours in November then christmas one month later. Something tells me December is gonna be a hard month.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Originally Posted by bronald
Atleast you get yours out of the way now, we have ours in November then christmas one month later. Something tells me December is gonna be a hard month.
I know it's hard to eat so little when everyone else is pigging out oh well enjoy and then get back up and keep going. That's how I feel. The bad thing about Christmas is it just keeps going on and on for you thanksgiving then Christmas finished off by New Years. Not looking forward to that.
:cry:
Old 10-11-2010, 03:24 AM

I somehow unchecked (watch this topic) and it took me a while to find you kids again. I've stayed away from the chocolate chip cookies and took a long hike in the woods yesterday. I'm feeling back in control this morning. Hope everyone has a GREAT week!!
Old 10-11-2010, 04:30 AM
Banned

CarolJ I hope you are feeling better today.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:46 AM

Took me over an hour to catch up last night, but I have checked the watch box and can pay closer attention. What a great group on here! I am newer to the board and this is my first month participating in the challenge. I am sitting here having some special k with bananas for breakfast hoping to stay good ALL day!
Old 10-11-2010, 08:07 AM

So what do you have planned for exercise today? I'm going to go to the gym after work. I'm going to do 10 minutes on the treadmill and 5 minutes on the exercise bike. I was up to 30 minutes of exercise a day but then I dropped out and so now I have to start at 20 minutes and try to increase it from there.

How will you get your body moving today???
Old 10-11-2010, 08:10 AM

Hi everyone,
I've sure missed all of you. Again!!! I wasn't getting the threads. So I ranted to admin and I'm on again. If this happens one more time----ok-maybe I need one of Missy's pills! LOL I have been quilting too and trying to get Christmas stuff done before 12/25!
Glad to be back on again.
Donna
Old 10-11-2010, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I lost another 2 pounds. I am down to 238.5 :) :) :). It has been over 18 tears since I have been under 240. That curred my grumpyness for the day.
You all will have to excuse my spelling some times, I have brain farts and suddenly can't remember how to spell. LOL. Or maybe it is because I am just to tired to care.
Way to go, girl. Congrats
Old 10-11-2010, 08:14 AM

I will take my grandson for a walk this evening. I will be babysitting tonight and he loves to be outside. He is 6 months old.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-100890.jpe