Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
weight loss challenge with a prize sign up.....ends March 2 @8am >

weight loss challenge with a prize sign up.....ends March 2 @8am

weight loss challenge with a prize sign up.....ends March 2 @8am

Old 03-13-2011, 03:12 AM

gooood mornning.. for a while. up early with the time change.... luv all the chitter chatter you ladies do. birthday cake and ice cream in the house yesterday for a daughter, and i did not have any..... so proud of myself....(it helps that i am allergic to eggs, and they both had eggs in them.)))) is that cheating? but i could have served eggless varities, like i have in the past. yeah..... for me.......
Old 03-13-2011, 05:05 AM
Banned

weigh in............lost 1 more making it a total of 7 lb so far for March I now weigh..........174!!!!!!!! YIPEEEE!!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2011, 05:31 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by trupeach1
weigh in............lost 1 more making it a total of 7 lb so far for March I now weigh..........174!!!!!!!! YIPEEEE!!!!!!!
You are doing an awesome job this month!! YAY!!!
Old 03-13-2011, 05:48 AM

woohoo Trupeach... gettin' skinny :D
Old 03-13-2011, 05:52 AM
Banned

thanks Carrie I have been trying really hard. The days I don't feel like exercising I push myself to do it. I have found if I don't exercise because of being lazy I get pissed at myself at night when I am going to sleep. Then I can't fall asleep because I think how stupid can I have been to let myself get heavy. I hate that I have the fat hanging apron.

REMEMBER there is that guy I have been talking too. I haven't met him in person yet. We have only seen pictures from the dating site. Missy posted mine for me so it is the head shot you all saw. We were messaging for a few weeks and now for over a month talking almost daily on the phone. Last week he wanted to bring me a b-day cake but I told him not too so he didn't come here. I have been holding off meeting him. This weekend he had plans on his families farm in KY. This week Jim will be here so I have 2 more weeks before we meet. I hope to be down to 170 by then. He knows I don't go out and he is fine with that, not too many men would be. He is a homebody and said lots of weekend once he goes home on Friday he doesn't leave until work Monday. He is a truck driver, lots of overtime and works untl 8:30 most nights. Last night we were talking about kissing on the first date. I said a guy is luck if I kiss them on the 6th date. I told him I wouldn't let someone I just met drink from the same glass I was drinking from sure as s**t they are not kissing me. He laughed. He loves my NY accent and my bluntness. I like that he makes me laugh.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:14 AM
Power Poster

Tru I am so glad that you found a motivator to help get that last bit of weight off. BTW I love your accent and bluntness too. You speak what's on your mind and that's what's so great about you and besides that fact that you are beautiful. Please make sure that the first time you meet this man that Joyce or Jim is home with you, you just never know about ppl these days.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:36 AM
Banned

thanks for your kind words and for watching out for me. this is what was decided. if i could drive most times on dating sites they met for coffee like at mc donalds. how long could that last 15 minutes? so i told him we will meet for 15 minutes at my house. he will NOT come in. i told him it will be timed even if we are still talking he has to leave. after he leaves if he is still interested in me call. if i am still interested in him i will pick up the phone.

i was in real estate and had to take men to empty houses by myself, i was in my 20's. one of them after i took him to an empty house was arrested for raping an agent a few towns away. nothing frightens me well actuallt people don't frighten me spirits/ghosts do. i will be OK if no one is home.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:48 AM

OMG! My mother just called me (they are on their way to Tennessee to see my brother and then off to South Carolina to see my sister-in-law graduate from Boot Camp) and told me they are sitting in front of Hancocks of Paducah waiting for it to open. I told her that that was cruel and unusual punishment. She just laughed and said she would take pictures of all the beautiful fabric. I told her she needed to buy four yards each of all the beautiful fabric. She said that that was very funny. Guys. I am SERIOUS! I want 4 yds each. *sigh* I think I will just have to deal with it though.

I just had to share that with people who understand and who care.

You guys are the best!

Missy
Old 03-13-2011, 07:11 AM
Power Poster

Missy they will be in that store all day. I love Hancocks of Paducah but can't go there I spend way toooooo much money.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:39 AM

Dropping in to say good morning. Me & mine have been ill the past 5 days. ugh. I think the last page I posted on was #41 (?)......not even gonna try to catch up.

Spring break for my kid, hopefully he can get over this junk we have. Time change is never kind to me. Why can't they just leave it on or off?

Lynne