Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
What's the funniest thing  a/your child ever asked you? >

What's the funniest thing a/your child ever asked you?

What's the funniest thing a/your child ever asked you?

Old 11-30-2010, 08:27 PM

I have to tell about a GD.... My DD told me while in a very packed restaurant her youngest DD says, 'My vagina itches!' very loud. When her mom told her she shouldn't say that in the restaurant in a loud voice, her reply was, 'Well, it does!'

Now my DD will probably kick my butt if she ever reads this!
Old 11-30-2010, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by CoyoteQuilts
I have to tell about a GD.... My DD told me while in a very packed restaurant her youngest DD says, 'My vagina itches!' very loud. When her mom told her she shouldn't say that in the restaurant in a loud voice, her reply was, 'Well, it does!'

Now my DD will probably kick my butt if she ever reads this!
roflmbo!
Old 11-30-2010, 08:41 PM

When my 18 year old was about 4 years old, he found my mother and me in her room looking at family photos. As he also looked at them he noticed they were in black and white. He looked up at me and very seriously asked "Didn't you have color back then?" After Mom and I stopped laughing we gently explained that, yes we had color just like him, but our film only came in black and white. He left the room very relieved that his mom had a world filled with color.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:44 PM

When my 18 year old was about 4 years old, he found my mother and me in her room looking at family photos. As he also looked at them he noticed they were in black and white. He looked up at me and very seriously asked "Didn't you have color back then?" After Mom and I stopped laughing we gently explained that, yes we had color just like him, but our film only came in black and white. He left the room very relieved that his mom had a world filled with color. :oops: Sorry about the double post. I
Old 11-30-2010, 09:46 PM

My neighbor had all her children and most of her grandchildren. I think she has about 3 or 4 great-grandchildren. One, a boy, is 4. He came up to her and asked her if she was old. She said, "Yes, I'm old." He said, "Well, I'm new."
Old 11-30-2010, 10:48 PM

My cousin was sitting on my grandmothers lap and said Grandma why are your boobs so big?? Without missing a beat she said they were her pillows. My cousin turned to my mom and asked Auntie Donna where are your pillows!!! Today my 5 yo for some reason he loves boobs (my fault I nursed him too long) We were watching this show and somehow these girls in swimsuits came on and I quickly turned the channel my son yells NOOOOOOO!! I asked why he turned bright red and my husband goes "Oh is it because of the boppies?) He replied yes I like them!. (boppies is his word for boobs)
Old 11-30-2010, 10:53 PM

One day I was sitting on the couch reading while my son did his second grade homework. Suddenly he asked, "Mom, what's a period?"

My heart stopped for a second thinking it was way too early for my precious little boy - and me - to get into this discussion and I asked, "where did you hear about that?" He replied he had heard about it in school. I was now seriously considering home schooling when he continued, you know, like you put a question mark and a period! Talk about relief!
Old 11-30-2010, 11:18 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

My daring 22 yr old Goddaughter (4 at the time) was playing in the yard with all the neighbor kids when I noticed she had pantie liners stuck all over her legs.. I asked her why, she said she needed band-aids for her mosquito bites..
Old 11-30-2010, 11:19 PM

One day I was running errands and had my 4 year old daughter with me. She asked me where we were going. I said we are taking the back road to Westboro...She then said..Why don't we take the front road ?? I cracked up. My son used to want me to hold him all the time when he was little..he would hold up his arms and say...Ho De me
Old 12-01-2010, 02:27 AM

When DS was about 5 - he's now45 - we went to a different church to our usual one. When I passed the collection plate to him, instead of putting his money in the plate he took some out. He was told to put it back and to put his money in. His reply was "God told me I could keep my money and take some out of the plate!" The sides-man and everyone in earshot cracked up. I felt like crawling under the pew. The minister said later I should have let him keep it - it was the best he had ever heard.