Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Who do I think I'm fooling? >

Who do I think I'm fooling?

Who do I think I'm fooling?

Old 05-04-2012, 05:26 PM

My BF ate the whole can of pringles, had to go to the store and replace the can before I got home from work, so that I wouldn't know he ate them all and I didn't get any, such a caring man!! sooooo busted!
Old 05-04-2012, 07:43 PM

If you sneak them, they have no calories.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by paulswalia View Post
QUICK!!! cut up half the brownies and put them in the freezer. Really, step away......from the brownies.......
This is so funny and most timely today. I baked "Blondies" to take to a friends house today, and there were a few more than would fit in the pretty little dish I just happened to pick (oh, dear, too bad!). The extras went into the freezer, where only I know about them. I have to protect the DH from over-indulging, don't I? Heh-heh-heh.

Also, since it was the first time I tried this particular recipe, I had to - of course! - cut a few quarter inch slices off to test them out before taking them to make sure they were okay, right?

Here is the bizarre recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/a...ipe/index.html I didn't have the fancy salt they called for, but had a different fancy sea salt that Santa had left in my stocking, and I don't know if it was quite the same, but they're good and worth the try. I might put a little salt in them next time, but none on top. It seemed unnecessary, but that's just me. They were for a friend who likes salty food.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by beadywoman View Post
You wrap the forbidden goodies in a paper towel, sneak through the living room, and if nobody sees you with the goodies, then YOU haven't eaten them! That's how it works in our house, anyway! LOL

When I was little, my mama used to keep a pack of Oreo cookies in the cabinet. One Sunday morning I got up really early and snuck in there and ate a bunch of cookies. Then my daddy gets up, gets wise to what I've done. When he asks if I've eaten cookies, of course I say no. What does he do? Asks to see my teeth! ROFL!!!
My sister was babysitting my cousins one time and one of them had a medical issue so they really had to keep track of what she was eating..same thing with the oreos..she swore up and down that all she did was rub them on her teeth.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:17 PM

Pistol Packin Mama,

You are such an enabler! lol. Thanks for the recipe.

Norma