Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Brother Innovis NQ1600E anyone have or tried this one?

Brother Innovis NQ1600E anyone have or tried this one?

I'm doing some research and tried the Brother Innovis NQ1600E today. Great little machine. Really liked the stitch quality. Seems to be very user friendly for me as a beginner. I have a dealer within in 10 minutes of me which is a plus and the sales lady (I've worked with before) will give me lessons if I want them.

I can't find a lot of "user" reviews on line; however, the 6 I did find were very favorable. Can't find pricing on line to compare. But the fact that they are nearby makes a huge difference to me. They were showing a retail price of $2499 with a sale price of $1999. However, the lady said she could get the price down to $1,699.

Brother makes excellent machines. I have a 2002D Brother embroidery/sewing machine I've have for 15 or 16 years and it still works beautifully!
    Regina in Richmond, KY

The support from the local dealer is important. Does this machine offer the features you want in a machine? It does have a nice hoop size. Have you done machine EMB? Post here if you have questions or need help.

I seldom hear of any issues with machines from the customers at the LQS. Personally, no problems with my machines in 6 years.

Good luck and have fun!