Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Machine Embroidery
Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun >

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Old 12-30-2013, 08:12 AM

[QUOTE=Rennie;Any suggestion on such a machine - and does anyone that has a 5X7 only machine have any luck with splitting designs? I did not see any instructions for that at Embroidery Library.

I love my Vikings but they don't do the emb only, I don't think but I also want a multiple needle one which I havent seen either for them. When I get my next one it'll be multiple needle and large hoops, it'll probably be Brother. My machine has the largest hoop out there, the biggest one that I have is so large that it emb half of the design and then you flip the hoop around and it does the other side. I rarely ever use the 5x7 and less than that do I use the 4x4. Love the big hoops.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:14 PM

Rennie, I own the Babylock Spirit, embroider only machine that its largest field for an embroidery design is 7 x 12. As well I have the 5 x 7 and 6x6 hoops and it works like a dream. I'm still learning some of this machine but I can use the 5x 7 and 7x12 hoop for continuous designs.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:59 PM

Hi. I bought a Baby Lock Ellisimo Gold last year at the ASG sewing conference, and if it made coffee it would be all I need in life It is phenomenal! Just made my first quilt top with it, embroidering French love sentiments and tiny meandering roses along the border... I monogram lots of things on a regular basis, and the built in digital camera is so helpful for perfect placement. I had a Brother PC 8500 for years but now I feel like I've died and gone to heaven!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]454026[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]454027[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails first-quilt-top.jpg   first-quilt-top-embroidered-border.jpg  
Old 12-31-2013, 04:14 AM

Chantillydreams that is just a beautiful quilt and I love the colors you used. The monogramming came out great. I have the Babylock Spirit and just love love it! Since I have tomorrow off, New Year's Day, I plan on using it all day! Your inspiration is just wonderful and love your curtains too! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Old 12-31-2013, 09:59 AM

I am into quilt as you go... on Janone 11000... lots of fun. I like digitizing too.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:43 PM

Default Cute ebroidery

They also had a massive freebie section but it was disabled after someone posted designs that didn't belong to them. Hopefully it will be back soon.[/QUOTE]

Is THAT what happened to them!!! Hadn't been in there for awhile and was checking last week and couldn't find the freebies. I've gotten some really neat ones in the past, so sure hope they bring the freebies back.

Nita in coolish, cloudy Florida
Old 12-31-2013, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by jem39 View Post
They also had a massive freebie section but it was disabled after someone posted designs that didn't belong to them. Hopefully it will be back soon.

Is THAT what happened to them!!! Hadn't been in there for awhile and was checking last week and couldn't find the freebies. I've gotten some really neat ones in the past, so sure hope they bring the freebies back.

Nita in coolish, cloudy Florida[/QUOTE]

If you are talking about cuteembroidery.com, they are still there. I just got a free design today and one yesterday. I get emails from them with the current freebie. If you are signed up you'll get the emails.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:15 PM
Banned

I think she might have been talking about the section called "designs by cuties"
pit had been disabled for a long while, not sure if it is back up yet or not.

As for the free daily designs that had not stopped.

Originally Posted by romanojg View Post

Nita in coolish, cloudy Florida
If you are talking about cuteembroidery.com, they are still there. I just got a free design today and one yesterday. I get emails from them with the current freebie. If you are signed up you'll get the emails.[/QUOTE]
Old 12-31-2013, 05:26 PM

I never checked that site out and will!
Old 01-01-2014, 07:23 AM

clever way to come up with a name for the anitagoodesign company!!!