Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Accu-Quilt >

Accu-Quilt

Accu-Quilt

Old 04-03-2010, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
I just bought the Go because I can't seem to cut a straight line to save my life and my carpol tunnel was acting up so bad. I realize that it will still agrivate my wrists, but not so much because I won't need to cut so much! I've only tried it out once so far but it worked perfectly! It's on sale now--I say GO for it!
On sale where?????
Old 04-03-2010, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by ToucanSam
I just bought the Go because I can't seem to cut a straight line to save my life and my carpol tunnel was acting up so bad. I realize that it will still agrivate my wrists, but not so much because I won't need to cut so much! I've only tried it out once so far but it worked perfectly! It's on sale now--I say GO for it!
On sale where?????
TheQuiltedDove whose on this message board was having a sale, you could contact her. I got mine from sewforless.com @ 20% discount ($279.00). I got it from them because I didn't have paypal at the time. J Hittle was having a 25% discount ($244.00), but I had already ordered from sewforless. I did order dies from him but haven't received them yet. When I tried looking up his web site for you I couldn't find the same site I ordered from...and I haven't gotten my dies yet or a ship confirmation...pray for me and my dies!
Old 04-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Power Poster

I've bought from J Hittle and had excellent service. Also my email to the site was answered immediately and there is a phone number listed on site that you can call to talk to a person there.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
I've bought from J Hittle and had excellent service. Also my email to the site was answered immediately and there is a phone number listed on site that you can call to talk to a person there.
Thank you! That helps alot! I got an email verifying that they had gotten my money but nothing since then. It hasn't been that long since I ordered it, about 8 days--nothing stating that my order has been shipped or being processed.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:56 AM

Thank you for all your replies. I was in a Jo Ann this afternoon and the gal gave me a personal demo. But even with the wholsale discount it is so steep for the dies that it is beyond my means right now. Thank you all your help. It really did help.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:13 AM

On sale where?????
Check amazon.com
Old 04-05-2010, 04:47 AM

I got the GO for my birthday - I love it. Check out the Acuquilt website. Also, if you have a LQS that sells them you can usually get a demo.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:48 AM

On sale where?????
TheQuiltedDove whose on this message board was having a sale, you could contact her. I got mine from sewforless.com @ 20% discount ($279.00). I got it from them because I didn't have paypal at the time. J Hittle was having a 25% discount ($244.00), but I had already ordered from sewforless. I did order dies from him but haven't received them yet. When I tried looking up his web site for you I couldn't find the same site I ordered from...and I haven't gotten my dies yet or a ship confirmation...pray for me and my dies!
I have been looking for the Go as well. Arthritis in my wrists/thumbs makes it almost impossible to cut more than a few pieces at a time. I almost bought one last week for my birthday gift to me! I was excited because the LQS offered a $25 discount. This is very timely information for me! I will check the places mentioned above. THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING THIS INFO!!
Old 04-05-2010, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by cgroark
On sale where?????
Check amazon.com
$228 plus $10.95 shipping on amazon.com
Old 04-05-2010, 06:57 AM

I love love LOVE my Go! :)