Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Bernina

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
    I have a Bernina 1260 and it does everything I need it to do. I bought it used and it's never given me a bit of trouble.
    The Berninas are truly workhorses. I love my 1260 and it sews on ANYTHING. I use the Artista for doing embroidery mostly. Love them both.
    MaryB

Just take it easy, you are going to love this machine once you've had some lessons. I sewed on a Bernina and came home from my class and told my DH that this machine sang to me, it sounded that good. I bought a used one and then took lessons because I could not thread it either or use any of the many assets it has. I have had it now for 7 years and I adore my Bernina. I have never had it in the shop ever, my DH and I clean and oil it every 6 spools used and it works perfectly. You are one lucky woman !!

Blog Entries
    you will absolutely love it the classes will get you going I have the 440QE and after classes I was happy with it once in awhile I had to call them but they were very helpful it has the most beautiful and even stitch that I have ever seen your hubby sounds pretty wonderful to get this for you

Blog Entries
    I have a Bernina 730 and absolutely love it. Taking the classes will make a huge difference. Hopefully you have had a chance to do that now. Please let us know how you are making out.

So, schoolteacher I'm wondering how you are feeling about your Bernina now? Let us know....bet that you've been sewing up a storm.
    Sandy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5