Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Connecting Threads Order

I've ordered from Connecting Threads many times -- fabric, essential thread and notions.

I even ordered some fabric that they put on special for less than $3/yrd because the factory had printed the design crooked. Made excellent backing just as Conn. Threads said it would.

Always get quick service and excellent quality products.

So far,I have only ordered books from them (great sales), but I may have to at least try their thread.

I had one problem with two spools of thread, white and neutral, with lint. They replaced the two and I haven't had a problem with them at all. I think I have every color they make and plan on using them as needed. It seems the quality of their fabric has improved in the last several years and I really like working with it. I like their kits too. They give you more than enough fabric to complete them. I will continue to order from them.

I love connecting threads...I order almost everything from them.

Blog Entries
    Never had a problem. I've ordered several times and I will again.

I love CT also.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6
    Quote Originally Posted by sunrise450
    I also order from CT on a regular basis. I haven't tried their thread yet but plan to do so soon. I have never seen their fabric on sale or other wise for 99 cents a yard!
    They had a blurb on their website one time about fabric that was real cheap; don't remember how much. But it was fabric that was still their high quality, but it had printing errors, ie a fold had been in the fabric when run through the printing machine, or excess dye in certain parts. I didn't see any that were of any interest to me so I passed on it.
    Yep and since it was so cheap, I thought why not. I can't lose really. The fabric was plaids with printing errors and they weren't perfectly striped, but that doesn't matter to me when I'm cutting them down for 9 patch and then again for DP9. The fabric is great. It still has a wonderful feel to it even after I put it through the washer test. ;)

Quilters Candy - Made in the USA
    Name:  Attachment-268439.jpe
Views: 9
Size:  24.0 KB

I also order from CT...always been happy and they do guarantee products. Lot's better than Joanns...I just came home from our JA store...cutting line was over 50 people and even more waitng to check out...Sale day two people cutting and one checking out!!!!

The bargains are NOT that great!!!!

lusews71

I also order from CT...always been happy and they do guarantee products. Lot's better than Joanns...I just came home from our JA store...cutting line was over 50 people and even more waitng to check out...Sale day two people cutting and one checking out!!!!

The bargains are NOT that great!!!!

lusews71

I did an order last week and it came in rather quickly. I am also very pleased with their fabrics and have only order a few threads so I can try them out.
    I would defiantly order from them again.

Blog Entries
    I've always had very good fabric thread notions never had a problem!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltymom
    I've always had very good fabric thread notions never had a problem!!!!
    *cackles* Love that Avatar. ;)

I love connecting threads! Not only good products and good service, it makes quilting affordable :thumbup:

I ahve not ordered fabric form there but I have used a lot of their thread. I use the cotton and I really like it for long arm quilting.

I love Connecting Threads Egyptian cotton thread. It's great for quilting and comes in so many colors with GREAT sale prices. Thread has become SO EXPENSIVE and it's nice to find a good source at a good price! THANKS CONNECTING THREADS!!!

Blog Entries
    I have ordered several times from CT. I was never disappointed. They also have beautiful batiks!

I have ordered from them several times as well and I really like everything I have ever gotten.

I have ordered from them several times as well and I really like everything I have ever gotten.

I have ordered from CT several times and I am pleased with everything I have gotten. I use their thread most of the time without problems. I have a medium Gray large cone that I use for piecing. Works fine on the Husky +1 but I can't use it with my little White quilters portable I take to classes and retreats. The stitch didn't look good on the back side. Batiks from CT are very nice, just a little lighter weight. I just used some in a paper pieced pineapple quilt that I entered in our guild quilt show Oct. 8 - 9.

I use CT all the time. Love the threads and all the colors and the clearance fabric is great for backings.They sometimes have good book sales also

You PIECE with poly???

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    I order from CT all the time. I love the clearance fabric prices for backings. The flannel is fantastic! So soft and has body. I use the cotton threads with no problems at all on my older machines. I use the big cone of the poly for piecing on my newer machine that has inside threading. No lint with the poly Essential Pro thread. It's thin and strong. Great for machine quilting too. Check out their blog website, lots of free Christmas projects and lots of great free patterns.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3