Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Day 2 on my red Bargello - - Thanks!!!!! >

Day 2 on my red Bargello - - Thanks!!!!!

Day 2 on my red Bargello - - Thanks!!!!!

Old 05-23-2011, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by nightquilter
Good job. I will be watching. A bargello (with the 2 hearts ,one is up right and one is upside down) I hope will be my next.Cant wait to see more! Can someone explain what to look for in the black and white picture. I see the 5th piece that looks real light but what am I really looking for? (this is not to insult any one or any choice, this question is only for me to learn by. may not be the proper place to ask and forgive me if it isn't.)
When colors are viewed in black and white it is much easier to see the true tone (light/dark) because your brain is not distracted by the color.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:24 PM

Thanks ,Karen
Old 05-24-2011, 01:02 AM

I am so drawn to your quilt that I've read every comment. Red is my favorite color and I absolutely love your choices.
I like your view: I lived in a really, really small RV in a park for a couple years, and know all about the center closing. We finally got the wireless internet service card. It wasn't as fast, but it served the purpose. Good luck on your bargello. can't wait to see it finished, and will be watching every day. thanks for sharing. Maybe I'll learn something too.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:44 AM

Great job!
Old 05-24-2011, 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by irenecarter
I am so drawn to your quilt that I've read every comment. Red is my favorite color and I absolutely love your choices.
I like your view: I lived in a really, really small RV in a park for a couple years, and know all about the center closing. We finally got the wireless internet service card. It wasn't as fast, but it served the purpose. Good luck on your bargello. can't wait to see it finished, and will be watching every day. thanks for sharing. Maybe I'll learn something too.
Thanks so much. It is hard to me to know if it looks right to a "red person," since I am not one.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:22 PM

Beautiful colors! I will be interested to watch your progress!
Old 05-25-2011, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
Originally Posted by irenecarter
Thanks so much. It is hard to me to know if it looks right to a "red person," since I am not one.
From a "red"person it look great!