Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Did anyone get the Missouri Star Christmas box? >

Did anyone get the Missouri Star Christmas box?

Did anyone get the Missouri Star Christmas box?

Old 11-10-2018, 03:58 AM

I must have missed the offer but will be anxious to see what some of you receive in your boxes...it’s like Christmas.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:37 AM

Has anyone had to do this? Go back in to your account and check you order history to see if you had ordered this? Might be a sign you order tooooo often? In my defense, the shipping is not as prompt as in the past and I do tend to forget! And something that was a future shipment? Forget about it!!!!
Old 11-10-2018, 07:06 AM
Power Poster

Fizzle, I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. When I subscribed to Sew Sampler I paid a 99cent fee to join. I get a box monthly automatically. They send a notice a few days ahead that it's on the way. As long as I subscribe this is the way they do it.
Hope this helps!
Old 11-10-2018, 08:55 AM

Yes! Lol, I check my MSQC order history often. They are much slower to ship things now-a-days.

Originally Posted by Fizzle View Post
Has anyone had to do this? Go back in to your account and check you order history to see if you had ordered this? Might be a sign you order tooooo often? In my defense, the shipping is not as prompt as in the past and I do tend to forget! And something that was a future shipment? Forget about it!!!!
Old 12-05-2018, 06:07 PM

All of our posts are blank now! I popped on this thread to update...we are five days in so far and I’m not that impressed. For the price it costs, each item should average in value to be 6 dollars. 8 dollars based on what they say the value of the box is. But so far we haven’t gotten anything worth 6 dollars. One day is a sticker, one day is a nail file... the best so far has been day 1. It was a box of bandaids and a Walmart brand replacement rotary cutter blade. Day 2 is a pair of embroidery scissors (Walmart brand) so I guess that isn’t too bad and is probably worth 8 bucks. I keep thinking they are cheaping out on these early days so the later days will be wowsers. I guess we will see.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:07 AM
Power Poster

I wish I had gotten the MSQC box. The Jolly box was a huge disappointment. Never again.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:50 AM
Power Poster

I thought the Jolly Box was overpriced for what was in it. I'll stick to the regular Sew Sampler one.

we are five days in so far and I’m not that impressed
Oh I hope it gets better.
Old 01-01-2019, 10:00 AM
Power Poster

Those that got the box how was it overall? Worth getting again?
Old 01-01-2019, 10:05 AM

Onebyone...they all said it was a disappointment. I read through the thread when it was posted day by day and I'm amazed at my fellow quilters who didn't open the whole box right then and there. I'm not one that likes suspense or waiting at all. Give it to me now! How sad...because Jenny has such a wonderful town with so much going on. I would imagine that someone else put this together. Marcia
Old 01-02-2019, 07:37 PM

If you want a great "mystery" box subscribe to "Project Sweetwater" from The Sweetwater Co. A box comes four times a year and they send wonderful goodies. I love their designs and projects and look forward to the next box. I am on my second year and plan to continue. Including the shipping the cost is around $50 but well worth it. My favorite designers!