Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Does not sewing make you crabby? >

Does not sewing make you crabby?

Does not sewing make you crabby?

Old 06-06-2014, 08:33 PM

I have dreams of quilts I want to make, and yes, if I don't get to the machine every day, I am grumpy. Its like taking alcohol away from an alcoholic
Old 06-07-2014, 02:29 AM

It's been interesting reading the posts to this thread. I'm feeling a bit in the dumps. I've just finished a beautiful quilt top that I'm itchin to finish but I had to put the wadding on lay away since money was tight. So, I decided if I can't quilt tonight I'll see if I can read about quilting and pick up some tips and... here I am! Part of the down feeling is that it's a long weekend in South Australia and no real quilting to be done.
Old 06-07-2014, 01:05 PM

Yes! Esp since I have spent the entire day straightening up my sewing room and re-organizing it! I let it go waaay too long! Sheesh!
Sandy
Old 01-18-2015, 03:32 PM

Instead of starting a new thread about this, i decided to chime in...if I have not already done so. I have been such a B all day today! First, I Slid through an intersection (black ice, no one else around, i am safe) went to church....had to grocery shop, back to church for a Board meeting, home again, walked the restless and bored dogs who are driving me nuts from THEIR boredom. Vacummed, mopped, did some laundry, made dinner, ate too much sugary stuff and now sitting through yet another mobster movie. Why o why do husbands want to watch gore? ......the weekend is OVER with zero sewing room time! Sure, i can squeeze some time in still but not the hours I prefer. Monday is tomorrow already! Dang!

This, too, shall pass but I sure could use two uninterrupted days to myself. Been too long.

Sandy