Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
A friend asked if I would make her a quilt. >

A friend asked if I would make her a quilt.

A friend asked if I would make her a quilt.

Old 09-15-2014, 03:28 AM

Oh your quilt is so pretty! I like the white border around the blocks and the colors are great.
Nice of you to make her one too. Glad you asked her to purchase all of the materials.
Thanks for the view
Old 09-21-2014, 08:40 PM

I am so happy to say I learned a great lesson from this board and put it to use. I made a couple of simple rag quilts for my son's girlfriends Mom for her new Grandson (she could look & buy or not) she bought them both (I used material I already had), Now another grandson is expected in Oct. I told son's girlfriend to buy the material & I would show her how to make it. And then last week son came home & said "Mom I got the question today"...what question son? Does your Mom make quilts to sell/ I told him to tell anyone with this question...My Mom is learning to quilt, she makes what she whats, when she want's and right now she is making quilts for me & my 5 brothers & sisters so you'll have a long wait! I thank this board for giving me the courage to say no and to not have to worry about pricing a quilt. You ladies & gentlemen are my fearless leaders, you teach me a lesson everyday and I can't thank you enough!
Jeri