Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Has anyone noticed connecting threads >

Has anyone noticed connecting threads

Has anyone noticed connecting threads

Old 01-12-2015, 11:25 AM

IMHO, it is nice to have choices. The higher designer fabrics CT has carried hasn't appealed to me as a whole. That being said, at $9.99 a yard, it is cheaper than regular prices at the LQS of $12.99 and higher. Also, if you wait long enough, the designer fabric will also eventually be on sale. CT is still offering a new "traditional" fabric line(s) every six weeks or so. I have noticed the change but haven't viewed it in a negative way. I'll still check their site several times a month and will continue to be a loyal customer.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Emma S View Post
First I want to apologize if I am high jacking the thread but I wonder about the quality of their solid white fabric. I usually buy Kona but would like to know how other people feel about it. Specially now that Kona prices seem to be constantly on the increase.
I have bought their solid white fabric and love it. Seems to be good quality to me.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:41 PM

Furballs: Thanks for the input, wanted to hear that at least one person liked it before I ordered, seems the white CT users are few and far between.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Emma S View Post
Furballs: Thanks for the input, wanted to hear that at least one person liked it before I ordered, seems the white CT users are few and far between.
I never responded to your question about CT white. Guess I figured others would respond. I have actually made a couple quilts with the CT white and have been every bit as happy with CT as with Moda. Has held up well with many washings.

Last night I had a chance to really look at the latest CT catalog. Yes, there are higher priced fabrics in this catalog, but I like the way CT matches them up with their fabric. I have been very impressed with the customer service at CT and for that reason alone I will continue to buy from them.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:55 PM

I took another look at the catalog and love the cover fabric with the birds. Except I already have tons of bird fabrics. But CT will still be the first place I look before ordering fabric. They have always treated me well when I've called, they put ample fabric in their kits, and ship quickly. So it's win-win-win.