Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Help!  PP Pattern Issues! >_< >

Help! PP Pattern Issues! >_<

Help! PP Pattern Issues! >_<

Old 08-22-2010, 09:33 PM

Another thing to check - if it is printed from a pdf file, check to see that page scaling is set to "off". Depending on your printer, it may be in the Properies section, or under Preferences, often tucked away in advanced settings.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:03 AM

Just take the whole pattern to the copy shop and ask for an enlargemnt! I had a pattern enlarged bigger than 18x24 for less than 2.50. and that is the local mom & pop shop the big box shops might even be cheaper.

Are you using Windows Photo Viewer to print? If so its not really the best program for printing stuff like this! You can do it on your computer with the paint program(also not the best program but I really don't know what the BEST would be and this one works), open the image in paint, then go to print setup, then under scaling click on the Adjust to: tab and change it from 100% to anything larger than 100% I do not know the math to make things larger I would just start with a number and increase or decrease until it is the right size. lol.....No actually I would take it to Becky at the copy shop and let her do it for me just like I am going to this morning! Gping to work on another pp Witch!