Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
How many "Works-in-Progress" do you normally work on at a time? >

How many "Works-in-Progress" do you normally work on at a time?

How many "Works-in-Progress" do you normally work on at a time?

Old 08-21-2009, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has several projects going on at once. I thought maybe I suffered from adult ADD. :roll:
Looks like you and I are okay LOL

Elle
I'm just so happy that I'm not alone in this department, I love having so much company!
Old 08-22-2009, 03:27 AM

I used to be one of the "one at a time" kinda quilters, but my projects have gradually expanded. Currently, I have in progress: a throw for a friend for Christmas (top done); a small quilt that will be to cover the seat of a mission style rocker that's seen better days (needs quilted and bound); a flannel throw for my dh for Christmas (about halfway pieced) and a 1930s scrappy grandmother's flower garden wall quilt (binding now). Thinking about starting another queen-sized quilt for my bed - does thinking count? :lol:
Old 08-22-2009, 04:32 AM

I once read something from newsletter from Teresa at Homespun Hearth .. it really made me laugh, and then I decided to take this as mine, too. I don't know if this is exactly correctly written: "You can't die until all of your projects are completed - so you can be sure I always have TONS of projects in the works" or something like that is what she wrote. So, I live by that now, too -- I probably have 8 - 10 projects at any given time, all in different stages, that I work on! Now, at the rate I'm going, I'm going to live forever! :lol:
Old 08-22-2009, 05:18 AM

I started reading this post looked around my sewing room and lost count after 11. Glad I'm not the only one.
I keep telling my DH that there is a method to my madness. But, it isn't madness, it is just something I truly love to do.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:47 PM

If thinking counted, I'd be the queen of unfinished projects.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:39 AM

LOL....It depends on how urgent the quilt is....
I usually have few in progress....(sometimes its because I run out of fabric or something more urgent emerged....
Colors also matters and the "ease" in which it progress...Some are so easy to make and others just involved all the ripping and tears procss....
Hard question to answer :cry: