Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: How many have started on Christmas?

need help saw a mug with quilting around it forgot to book mark it any ideas please

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I am working on my christmas stocking now and i have made two christmas quilts this last week.

From MN, living full time in our Motor Home
    Love them!

tmg
    I haven't started yet. I have to get the kids in school first.

I intend to make the 'two tulip purses' for Christmas gifts. I plan to do four, I got one started.

Quote Originally Posted by amalia64
    those are nice jetnica, wish I could start but have other things to do first.
    Thanks! I'm in the middle of a quilt for a friend right now, then I have a couple of "half projects" for a friend - then I can finish up christmas stuff!!

If I get it all done now - then I can use breaks from school to work on my stuff! =)

Quote Originally Posted by deedum
    I intend to make the 'two tulip purses' for Christmas gifts. I plan to do four, I got one started.
    They are quick and easy - and so much fun! Please post pics of yours when you're done!

Quote Originally Posted by Lockeb
    I've finished the quilt top for my sister's snowman quilt but need to get it quilted!!! She loves snowmen..and I picked up some wonderful snowman panel from Moda a couple of weeks ago - with some coordinates...can't wait to see it finished..... I may want one as well :-)
    Snowmen are my favorite too! They are so Jolly looking, and just cool!

Quote Originally Posted by isnthatodd
    I am making aprons for everyone female this year from a really cool-looking pattern. So far I have the pattern!

I am also going to make the table runners for 3 of my children that I cut out last year.

I found the cutest panel for 3 fabric boxes I am making for my granddaughters, and will put earrings in 2 of them, as they will both have pierced ears by then. That leaves 1 granddaughter and 2 grandsons. And my husband, of course. :lol:
    I made 9 aprons last year for gifts. I wanted to get rid of some of my stash so I made them all reversible. Each one took 1 yard each of 2 different fabrics. I thought I was going to greatly reduce my stash by using 18 yards of fabric!!!!!
    Do you think I could get by with giving everyone another apron this Christmas???????? I highly doubt it but it was an idea!!!!!

Quilt is just beautiful. Thanks for pictures

Blog Entries
    I actually finished a Christmas quilt for granddaughter last week. Only 4 more to go. I am going to a guild retreat Aug 13 & 14. I am cutting my quilts ahead of time. I plan on getting the tops done. I do not like to be a last minute person.
    SandyGail

I want to make a tree skirt for tabletop small tree but can't find a pattern. Does anyone have one or tell me how to do it

I have been working on Christmas gifts for a couple of months...none finished yet. Lots of Life happening around here and cant seem to keep up. I LOVE anything Christmas and get really excited to see Christmas fabrics peeking out of my own stash so by the time they hit the stores I am holding my breath and my nose is smushed up against the store window!! Maybe some of us WERE elves in a former life!!

I just cleaned out my stash and now have all of my Christmas fabric together but I don't have any large pieces. Anyone have pictures or suggestions for making scrappy small wall hangings or mini quilts from scraps with Christmas theme?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cbuchanan
    I just cleaned out my stash and now have all of my Christmas fabric together but I don't have any large pieces. Anyone have pictures or suggestions for making scrappy small wall hangings or mini quilts from scraps with Christmas theme?
    I need help with this too!

Banned
    I still haven't quite finished my quilted presents for Christmas 2002

Blog Entries
    So far I have a King on the quilt rack, a wall hanging waiting for the backing to go on and appliqueing a lap quilt. I find I have to have more than one project going at a time. I also have completed a quilt for each of my four grandsons. That's this year! I work 24 hrs. a week and lucky enough to be off Fri. thru Monday when I do a majority of my quilting. I am really addicted!!!!

Take a bow! I admire anyone who can tackle a king sized quilt! How lucky to be on your gift list!

Well started thinking about it. Creeps up fast doesn't it?

Well, I have been busy on my Christmas quilts! I am almost done with my Christmas Quilt As You Go, using the tutorial that Deb has posted! When I am done I will post pictures!

Last Christmas or next Christmas?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6