Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How many have started on Christmas?

I started and completed a queen size Star Log Cabin as a Christmas gift for our church/camping friends. It's not made of Christmas fabrics but Civil War repros.

I just love early presents
    My hubby would love the dog applique on a throw for the dogs, can you please tell me whose designs they are?
    Thanks
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebelle
    Just finished a small quit today, started last year but it is done, will post pics later :thumbup: :thumbup: here is the one just finished today
    Absolutely beautiful! What pattern is it? You may add me to your Christmas list and I know exactly what I want!!!

Quote Originally Posted by karensue
    I just love early presents
    My hubby would love the dog applique on a throw for the dogs, can you please tell me whose designs they are?
    Thanks
    Karen
    Anita Goodesign -- Baby Puppies --- super cute

I am almost done with my Christmas projects. I have made 6 (full size bed) quilts, and 7 aprons. I have one more quilt to make. Then I can start on the pillows to match the quilts. :lol:
    I started in Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by dyer804
    Just finished a small quit today, started last year but it is done, will post pics later :thumbup: :thumbup: here is the one just finished today
    Absolutely beautiful! What pattern is it? You may add me to your Christmas list and I know exactly what I want!!!
    It is a free pattern that I got from my LQS I will find it and send to you if you pm me

Blog Entries
    Iam almost done with the halloween pillow cases for the grandkids and am about to start my christmas post cards and other christmas gifts. Thats cause I live in florida and will be in Ohio in October and cant always bring my sewing machine. I could use my daughters but its my old old one I am soo spoiled. Jeannie

That is a wonderful quilt!!!! All that Christmas cheer sewn into the quilt! Love it!

I started on the potholders for Christmas, I have 2 quilts yet to make and the big holiday is only 5 months away as of this past sunday, july 25th.....and counting down.

Mark Lipinski is the editor of a great magazine "Christmas 365" that comes out 4 times a year and is filled with great projects.

For what year? :-)

Kay Ahr in Nevada USA

I would love to be making Christmaa gifts for my family, can think of all kinds to make, but my family do not like or appreciate hand made gifts. No sense on spending time doing home made items for them.

Nope, you're not alone. I got some on sale during spring break last year! Been working on them this summer because once school starts, I'll be sooooo busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Patched
    I would love to be making Christmaa gifts for my family, can think of all kinds to make, but my family do not like or appreciate hand made gifts. No sense on spending time doing home made items for them.
    Thats to bad because their are alot of wonderful things out there just waiting to be created!

I have not started, have really only begun to think about it. I did a handmade gift for everyone last year and stressed out, so I'm not pressuring myself this time! I think I would like to make a table runner for my Gran and maybe my mom--that's it for handmade, unless I just find myself with plenty of time and ideas! You are all so creative, though! I'm going to have to file some ideas away!!

PJO

Have fabric bought for a couple of Christmas quilts, but don't know when I'll get started on them.

Power Poster
    No haven't started but did think about it.

I'm making quilted Christmas wreaths to give at Thanksgiving time so they can be hung and hopefully enjoyed throughout the holidays. I found a great inexpensive pattern on ebay.I get quite a few of my patterns from there ,cheap and different.

Christmas? Good Lord, I still have baby things to make for my grand baby due in Dec. haven't even thought about Christmas yet! (But I normally would be working on stuff ) :lol:

I've finished the quilt top for my sister's snowman quilt but need to get it quilted!!! She loves snowmen..and I picked up some wonderful snowman panel from Moda a couple of weeks ago - with some coordinates...can't wait to see it finished..... I may want one as well :-)

those are nice jetnica, wish I could start but have other things to do first.

Blog Entries
    I'm just in the planning stage . will need to start soon.

I made a wall hanging kit of a printed winter scene from KQ, that I bought in January I think. I started the project in March and finished it this summer, sent it off to the quilter and just got it back this weekend. I love piecing quilts, but doing the actual quilting isn't fun for me. I really like what the quilter did and I'm going to have to figure out how to add a picture so I can share better. Anyways, I also signed up for a Christmas wall hanging block of the month also from KQ that'll take five months to complete. I haven't got the first installment yet, but I'm eagerly waiting! Chris from Seattle

Which Christmas are we talking about? I just recently started on my plans I had for last Christmas!! Too many projects dancing around in my head like sugarplums!

I've finished one ufo for Christmas and am working on a quilt for Christmas. Trying to get gifts made now so I am not in a rush.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast