Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I bought a Accuqilt go. >

I bought a Accuqilt go.

I bought a Accuqilt go.

Old 02-18-2011, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
The mat is a white mat that goes on top of the die and fabric before you run it through the Go. You have to have one and it sells separately from the dies. You get the size mat for the size die, usually two sizes will fit all of them except the strip dies, they are long. Check and see if one comes with your purchase. Usually the Go comes with a starter die and mat. I like the tumbler die, hst dies, and strip dies the most. I have about worn out my rag die, I make one complete block at a time with it. I have made over a dozen rag quilts, I can make one in a few hours. I'm thinking of getting the Studio but if my DD gets one first I'll use hers.
It does come with a die and mat. I also ordered the 5' square with it. I will get it Tuesday.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:56 AM

I received a Go Baby for Christmas. Lesson learned is not to put too many layers on at once--even though the instructions state you can do so. I bent the die for HST within the first 15 minutes of using the cutter! I don't put more than four layers at a time. You'll love the cutter. I went through my scrap bins in two days and now have wonderfully organzied four, five inch squares, strips and triangles that fit in one small box.