Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: I know in my heart that this looks wrong--help!

Blog Entries
    I think the 1st top row Left should be in center of 1st row the bottom right put in center of 2nd row the 2nd row I would put on the bottom right I think this might work out If I had a pic with them this way I may want to make another change

Please be sure to post a picture of it when you get it together! I love what you've shown so far!
    A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs
    Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns.I am thankful that thorns have roses.~Allophones Karr
    “The happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others." — Gordon B Hinckley

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius

Blog Entries
    Second pic, bottom row - they need to be separated. They look like the 3 most uncomplicated blocks.

Unreal ! I made the same sample in the same colors a few years ago. I am just sewing up 6 blocks of it now. Only six because I cut off the points on so many . So, I am doing a charity quilt. I put the heart more towards the center. I think that worked best for me.

I think I deleted myresponse but if not just ignore this. I did the same sampler last year and cut points off many squares (accidently) .So, last month I pulled themout and decided to make charity quilts with what I could salvage. I put a 2 1/2 sashing around each block in red and then did a 4 " border. I am going to practice my meandering quilting on it and put the binding on. I will try to remeber to send you a pictue .
    i put my heart in the center , I think.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5