Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Instructions for the Inspira Frame attached >

Instructions for the Inspira Frame attached

Instructions for the Inspira Frame attached

Old 10-03-2011, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by MamaBear61
Originally Posted by raksmum
Thank you so much! Have the frame but it is only partially put together. Now it can be completed.
I am going to put my megaquilter on it but I have heard people use the pfaff with it also.
(I really have no idea though and I will need to join one of these groups as I don't have a clue where to start once it is put together)
Isn't this board great. There is always someone who is able to provide information and inspiration. Raksmum, I have the newer version of this frame with a Pfaff Grand Quilter. Please feel free to contact me if there is any questions I can help with.

Have fun with your frame :D
Thanks for the offer! I just may have to take you up on that.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:29 AM

there are places you can have a VHS switched to a DVD don't know what they charge, but would be interested in buying a copy from you if you ever switch it to DVD
Old 10-04-2011, 08:38 AM

this is going to be very helpful, do you happen to have a parts list as well I think mine may be missing a part but can't be sure until i get it all put together. thanks again
Old 10-15-2011, 06:27 PM

I need the video for the inspira frame. Can anyone help me? I do have a VHS player if needed
Old 12-05-2011, 03:20 AM

I just bought a used Inspira frame with a Pfaff Grand Quilter. I have these directions, but there are no directions for attaching the fabric leaders to the frame. Should a sew the velcro to the leaders? Should I finish the fabric leaders to avoid raveling? Help!
Old 12-05-2011, 07:14 AM

I have an imperial frame with the Inspira carraige so looks like things are interchangable. I have a Baby Lock Jane machine on it.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:20 PM

Thanks so much for uploading these instructions. I am selling my Mega Quilter and Inspira frame and realized I did not have the assembly instructions...it came to me set-up. I have spent an entire afternoon searching the web and finially stumbled across your post. You are a life-saver! Thanks again!
Old 11-22-2012, 03:51 PM

Thank you so much for posting the instructions! I didn't have the correct instructions and its been hit and miss on getting it together. I am so glad you did this as it makes this so much easier to get it together and get started.

Thanks again,

Vickie
Old 11-22-2012, 04:18 PM

Hi Bevy,

I just got my frame and I too will be using a baby lock machine with it. I wanted to ask how you sewing machine is working with the frame and were you able to use the stitch regulator that came with the machine. My frame came with a cord that I think must go with the husqvarna mega quilter.

Thanks

Vickie
Old 03-31-2013, 04:42 PM

There is a video on u tube that showed how to put this frame together. There are also videos on how to load the fabric.