Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Instructions for the Inspira Frame attached >

Instructions for the Inspira Frame attached

Instructions for the Inspira Frame attached

Old 06-16-2014, 01:22 PM

I have a question about inspira frames. I am interested in one that is a few hours away , I wanted to find out several things but the person on the other end doesn't understand what I am asking, Perhaps you can help me
1) does the carriage have round wheels with a groove in them that run along the track?
2) how long is the carriage?
3) I have a PC quilter that has a carriage I am wondering if it will run along the track so that is why I am asking about the size and wheels
4) Can you adjust the area of the tracks to make them closer together or is the only adjustable part the legs?

Thank you !
Old 06-19-2014, 08:26 AM

The carraige is 28 1/4 in long and the wheels are solid but fit into a track that moves the machine back and forth. The base has wheels that are angled in and there are two sets at each corner. Hard to discribe. It is a two piece setup with the carraige sitting on top of the base that has the angled wheels that move along the frame.

Last edited by Rose Marie; 06-19-2014 at 08:28 AM.
Old 06-18-2015, 07:16 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you. We moved and I couldn't find my instructions. You were a life saver.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:13 AM

Does anyone know where I can buy the end caps for the poles? I'm missing one end cap. Thanks for any information for parts for the Inspira Frame.
Old 01-12-2023, 05:52 AM

Default Printable instructions?

Have an Inspira Frame that I have no space for. Gifting it to a devoted quilter who makes community children's quilts for county organizations.
I have no instructions on assembly and only a vhs tape to offer.
Please advise how I can print or share usable written and perhaps video online of assembly.

Old 01-13-2023, 09:09 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Nanacarlson03 View Post
Have an Inspira Frame that I have no space for. Gifting it to a devoted quilter who makes community children's quilts for county organizations.
I have no instructions on assembly and only a vhs tape to offer.
Please advise how I can print or share usable written and perhaps video online of assembly.
If you're using a Windows computer you should be able to open each of the attachments in the first post, then right click to save them, then print.